Um... Really, Nate, you can't add random people to your series!

Go down

Um... Really, Nate, you can't add random people to your series! Empty Re: Um... Really, Nate, you can't add random people to your series!

Post by Hsuorttocs on September 18th 2016, 9:59 pm

Gideon Giegers to sign with ClimberTech after much speculation that he would be there anyway. This would mean that Barakated would get the replacement role for one of the WAR Racing drivers

SCS Wins: 0

Season 2 PWCOM
Um... Really, Nate, you can't add random people to your series! Srg10
Secondary Character Wins: 7
Poles: 0
PS3 League Wins: 5
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Las Vegas (first trip)
- S1 Best Buy CS @ Auto Club (first trip)
- S1 Grainger CS @ Dover (first trip)
- S2 Best Buy CS @ Daytona (500)
- S1 Ditech CS @ Kansas (first trip)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Um... Really, Nate, you can't add random people to your series! Empty Re: Um... Really, Nate, you can't add random people to your series!

Post by nhood53 on September 18th 2016, 10:05 pm

Barakated will replace Myatt

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Um... Really, Nate, you can't add random people to your series! Empty Um

Post by LHP14Florida on September 18th 2016, 10:12 pm

nhood53 wrote:WAR Racing
32- Jeffrey Finguy
25- Kenny Myatt
Just had to do this because I felt for both of them getting banned. They will get a 1 race suspension in the current Goodyear Cup season though, will be replaced by either Gideon Giegrs or Cicarelli Barakated.

OOC: I have recently talked to Finguy, and he wants no part of this. I am not sure how much Ike looks in this direction, but I am 95% sure u can not put somone in ur series that has a) Currently no voice to defend himself and B) who only signed up for a part-time ride, not a full time ride.

Last edited by LHP14Florida on September 18th 2016, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia on September 18th 2016, 10:18 pm

Rykia wrote:
II.) IN-CHARACTER RULES

Do NOT control other characters/teams.
-When in-character, you should not attempt to make decisions for another team and/or driver. This one should be fairly easy to follow. Mutual decisions are fine, however we had one particular incident lately where this occurred.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Um... Really, Nate, you can't add random people to your series! Empty Um... Really, Nate, you can't add random people to your series!

Post by nhood53 on September 19th 2016, 7:37 am

Rykia wrote:
Rykia wrote:
II.) IN-CHARACTER RULES

Do NOT control other characters/teams.
   -When in-character, you should not attempt to make decisions for another team and/or driver.  This one should be fairly easy to follow.  Mutual decisions are fine, however we had one particular incident lately where this occurred.  

Handled that pretty well, changed that team to non existent. He is no longer in neither is Kenny. Just felt bad for him and wanted to count him in.

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 on January 28th 2017, 11:51 am

Locked for rule breaking. Cannot add other peoples characters to your series without permission.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down