Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas

2 posters

Go down

Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas Empty Re: Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas

Post by nhood53 September 10th 2016, 3:21 pm

Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Testing Crash at Las Vegas

In an NMGAR Goodyear Cup S7 Mod Test, the 31 of Nick Pericles hit the 99 of Levi McIntire after Pericles blew a tire. McIntire and Pericles went head-on into the turn 4 wall, causing both Pericles and McIntire to get major airtime. The 31 landed on its roof at the start-finish line, whereas the 99 got stuck in the catch fence. Rescue officials were sent to the site where both Pericles and McIntire had near-fatal injuries. None of this was expected to have came about after the near death collision between Pericles and Henry Sandfer during an ARCSOA Elite Series race, but there could have been a correlation. #PrayinForLevi.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas Empty Re: Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas

Post by BugattiNightRide September 10th 2016, 4:41 pm

nhood53 wrote:Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Testing Crash at Las Vegas

In an NMGAR Goodyear Cup S7 Mod Test, the 31 of Nick Pericles hit the 99 of Levi McIntire after Pericles blew a tire. McIntire and Pericles went head-on into the turn 4 wall, causing both Pericles and McIntire to get major airtime. The 31 landed on its roof at the start-finish line, whereas the 99 got stuck in the catch fence. Rescue officials were sent to the site where both Pericles and McIntire had near-fatal injuries. None of this was expected to have came about after the near death collision between Pericles and Henry Sandfer during an ARCSOA Elite Series race, but there could have been a correlation. #PrayinForLevi.
OOC: You know, you don't have to be in the same universe as ARCSOA. If you are, do it with different drivers, because this won't effect other leagues. :/
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 September 10th 2016, 4:44 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:

OOC: You know, you don't have to be in the same universe as ARCSOA. If you are, do it with different drivers, because this won't effect other leagues. :/
I'm not in the arcsoa universe here and it won't affect anyone else but NMGAR, I was just using the AR SOR thing as a possible reason for Pericles's murderous driving.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide September 10th 2016, 5:00 pm

nhood53 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:

I'm not in the arcsoa universe here and it won't affect anyone else but NMGAR, I was just using the AR SOR thing as a possible reason for Pericles's murderous driving.

Autocorrect got the best of you when you tried to type "ARCSOA", rip. Anyways, it looks like it is a realistic note, text, report, etc.
It seemed like you were in the same universe. I don't mean to start trouble, your comment just seemed fishy.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 September 10th 2016, 5:28 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:
nhood53 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:

Autocorrect got the best of you when you tried to type "ARCSOA", rip. Anyways, it looks like it is a realistic note, text, report, etc.
It seemed like you were in the same universe. I don't mean to start trouble, your comment just seemed fishy.

We will exist in the same universe as NNSCRA tho. May also have a stretched Arcsoa influence but not much.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas Empty Pericles, McIntire Involved in Scary Crash at Las Vegas

Post by BugattiNightRide September 10th 2016, 6:10 pm

nhood53 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:
nhood53 wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:

We will exist in the same universe as NNSCRA tho. May also have a stretched Arcsoa influence but not much.
Okay, interesting.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down