Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5 of the Philippines

+7
RedViperGaming
AAllen22
Rovenami
FitzwaterAustralia59
theformalslime
DKurtis
f1fan
11 posters

Go down

Round 5 of the Philippines  Empty Round 5 of the Philippines

Post by f1fan March 5th 2017, 4:15 pm

OOC: While Noah is taking a nap  watching a race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. This race went up! 

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 5 of the Philippines  Empty Re: Round 5 of the Philippines

Post by f1fan March 5th 2017, 4:17 pm

Perkins: This team is starting to get it's rhythm. We should have won the race today. Harple was nothing short of a weapon out there. But, I have faith that the #81 team can score a win this season!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis March 5th 2017, 5:22 pm

Kurtis: "We honestly got lucky. No doubt, we were good all race, but luck was on our side. Lapped cars need to learn how to yield though, because Perkins was by far better than I was."

Last edited by DKurtis on March 6th 2017, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by theformalslime March 5th 2017, 6:06 pm

Daleo: "Very disappointing, great qualifying run just to get in a wreck. I let AFRT down this race."
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 5th 2017, 9:23 pm

Absolutely heartbroken had the fastest car and the motor blew up. This hurts. Absolutely stings. Need a rebound race next week
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami March 5th 2017, 9:26 pm

Tauger: 20th. "Okay, now we are seeing some results from the guys at the shop."
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 March 5th 2017, 10:16 pm

Andreas: 41st "Overall a very frustrating weekend, started on pole, only for us to get DIVEBOMBED into turn one like it was the last lap. I just don't understand actions like that. Then of course we had that wreck that took out three of our cars..... It just felt like we did not have any traction into that turn. I feel like Goodyear was not used to the temperatures at the track, and the tires were not sufficient for it. It just sucks to be so far down so far this year. I thought we were turning a corner, but it just seems like so far this year we are bringing knifes to gunfights so far. I want to give Matt Daleo another shot in the 42, he did a great job in qualifying and did a solid job in the race. I am also telling Dodge: Get. Your. Shit. Together. You haven't given us the equipment we need to suceed, I will give you guys some benefit of the doubt with the new car. But if we want to be competitive, we need Dodge behind us."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming March 5th 2017, 10:57 pm

Red Stallion Racing: Proud of Treck to pull out the Team's best finish of the season in 20th Place. Hopefully we can keep making races and get some consistency to run mid pack.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL March 5th 2017, 11:51 pm

*Crew Chief, Owner and Driver of the #18 car was called to the hauler at the end of the race*
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing March 6th 2017, 10:51 am

Dodd, 32nd: "Man, we were having such a solid run, and then all of a sudden 'CRASH'... Had absolutely no idea that was even coming... But these CM Racing guys never gave up, and we worked super hard and kept this car running, and didn't DNF. Best of all, we are still in the Top 35 in points!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs March 6th 2017, 6:27 pm

Roush: Sucks being in the stands again, I think we can unload okay-ish next race
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 March 6th 2017, 9:29 pm

Finguy: "First of all, yeah Harple did nothing wrong. Second, walking away with a third place after a chaotic start for the beginning. A shame our guys at Allen Family didn't have a good run where needed close. I agree with them. Dodge needs to get their ducks in a row so we can be competitive just even more so..."

Reporter: "So what does that mean for you and Perkins?"

Finguy: "Maybe he should keep his mouth shut and not assume things should be brought to him on a silver platter. That's what lost him the race. Nothing more."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 7th 2017, 2:02 am

Sean: Fitzwater said he had the fastest car? HA! That guy could run 34th all day and he still would believe he is the best driver on the grid. I am not sure if he is really arrogant, or plain clueless. No matter the case, he didn't have anything for my car. I was screwing around a bit with my car early in order to save my stuff for later. Fitzwater also didn't have the fastest lap. When Fitzwater actually proves he is as good as he says he is, I will acknowledge it.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 March 7th 2017, 2:12 am

Another Reporter: "Finguy, your words on Fitzwater's words and actions as of late?"

Finguy: "Eh? What's he doing?"

Reporter: "As of lately since the season began, Fitzwater has been making some rather strange comments. Comments of him being the greatest road racer ever... Your comments?"

Finguy: "Funny. I'm thinking that title belongs to Kurtis. He's been outclassing me ever since Road Atlanta and even here. Wait, why are you telling me of him as of late?"

Reporter #3: "He had some comments made to Perkins being the 'true' class of the field."

Finguy: "And Zack's Bull blew up on him. Literally. I hate to admit it, but after that bull move the two pulled at the start, it was moronic yes. But hell. That's just racing. Perkins led almost all the laps when he was leading. And I hate to say this. But I agree with Perkins on this one. He outclassed us and was the dominant car. I don't know what happened to him as of late. But Zach needs to tone down his statements. Before he says something that'll get him out of the points."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 8th 2017, 9:07 am

OCC: I apologize at everyone in the SCS paddock and to a few drivers as well I'm sorry for my actions I'm going through a rough time outside of the SCS atm. I'm not perfect I get it. I'm the most hatest driver I get it. Right now I'm going through a difficult thing atm off the track and outside of the SCS atm. I moved on from the incident I caused in the media and ready for Round 6.
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down