Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Arndt attempting Cup debut at South Boston

+2
CJ Racing
FUEL
6 posters

Go down

John Arndt attempting Cup debut at South Boston Empty John Arndt attempting Cup debut at South Boston

Post by FUEL March 30th 2017, 5:39 pm

CM Racing's John Arndt drives the #88 Chevy in the National Series and recently just signed a contract with CM Racing's Cup program to run 4 races in the 2017 Season. South Boston (Round 13) will be his first attempt driving a Cup car, along with races at Martinsville (Round 16), Texas (Round 27) and Rockingham (Round 35) will be where Arndt will drive the #33 Chevy for CM Racing. This team already runs a part time schedule with Jonny Gardner attempting Indy, Darlington and the season finale at Homestead.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

John Arndt attempting Cup debut at South Boston Empty Re: John Arndt attempting Cup debut at South Boston

Post by CJ Racing March 30th 2017, 5:52 pm

Dodd: "We wanted to give Arndt some seat time in the SCS, and give him a shot to learn with the best of the best. Even if it's just practicing and being in the SCS garage, it's good for him both as an up-and-coming driver, and also to get him some extra exposure. We wish him the best of success!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

John Arndt attempting Cup debut at South Boston Empty Re: John Arndt attempting Cup debut at South Boston

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 30th 2017, 7:54 pm

Good luck John. Nerves will kick in at first but you'll get the cobwebs out very quickly
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis March 30th 2017, 9:25 pm

Kurtis: "It's going to be cool seeing Arndt in the Rockstar Chevy, that car looks like a beast, and with short tracks, speed doesn't necessarily matter, it's how you run the track."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 April 4th 2017, 1:56 pm

Arndt: Glad Dodd is giving us a chance in the spotlight. We may not have the success that we were hoping for at first in HNS, but we're hopefully going to use this as a learning experience. Short tracks are some of my strongest abilities and I love going to Rockingham. Then there's the added fact I'll be racing in front of my home crowd not once, but twice at Texas Motor Speedway and Texas World Speedway. We'll be hoping to perform well and perhaps we may catch the eye of a few Cup owners.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 April 9th 2017, 3:59 pm

One thing you can know for sure John, just keep her in a straight line and I won't ruffle your feathers on the track. I've always had respect for CM Racing and the passion they have to do well and get good finishes. Hope you get a nice run at South Boston for your first race!
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down