Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad day in ARCSOA...

+5
CJ Racing
day500champ1
johnnyracer24
FitzwaterAustralia59
MrKyleCollins
9 posters

Go down

Sad day in ARCSOA... Empty Sad day in ARCSOA...

Post by MrKyleCollins April 8th 2017, 8:42 am

Yesterday OES points leader Kyle Collins was involved in a horrific wreck where his car disintegrated once it hit the wall. He was taken out of the car and rushed to the hospital. After the race almost the entire paddock plus more were waiting outside his hospital room hoping for good news. He was liked by so many, had no rivalries.

But early in the morning, the doctors pronounced Kyle Collins actually dead. His body couldn't handle going through such trauma a second time. He's leaving behind lots of friends, lots of siblings, his mother/father, and fiancé Brandi Pritchett. The date of his funeral will be unknown. He died at the age of 24.

Over the course of S22 Kyle Collins was putting together one of the most dominate seasons ever. He was looked at to be the champion by almost everyone. But now that ends, but he left this world on top of ARCSOA.

-------------------------------------------------

Jay Stella: Collins was one of my best friends. He's been like a brother to me. Took me under his wing when I moved from Ukraine to pursue my career. He got Johnson Freeman to give me my big break with BFM, and now I am where I am because of him. I'll miss him ever so dearly, in my mind whether or not anyone goes against it, he'll be an all time great.

Johnson Freeman: Death is never easy. Kyle almost faced it once before, but overcame adversity and survived to become one of the best ARCSOA drivers. Maybe even all time. Not many people have the capabilities of doing what he's done over the course of the season. Now he's gone again, and it really hurts. But we've got to finish this season in memory of Kyle. I never thought I'd have to do this interview again  Sad
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Sad day in ARCSOA... Empty Re: Sad day in ARCSOA...

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 8th 2017, 8:53 am

Fitzwater Sr: I cannot believe it. I prayed that Collins would make it through and got that horrible phone call saying otherwise Sad Sad
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 April 8th 2017, 9:52 am

Arndt: I'll greatly miss Kyle. He was a great guy at the track and helped me when I wasn't sure where I was going next season. I propose we run tribute decals and schemes in memory of Kyle and that whoever wins the Championship also gives it to Collin's family.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 April 8th 2017, 11:10 am

Griffin: "Nothing puts things into perspective more than losing a fellow competitor and friend. I just hope the PED officials and higher ups don't take Kyle's passing in vain and they do something productive to prevent anyone else from suffering this fate."

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing April 8th 2017, 11:22 am

Chris Dodd Releases Statement
Chris Dodd: "...I'm not... Not sure how I am going to make it through... writing this statement... But I will try and do so...

Kyle Collins was one of the most incredible racers I have ever had the experience to race around. His confidence and driving style on the track were things I can only hope to imitate one day...

But more then that, it was how he treated his fellow drivers, his friends, and most of all his fans, with such sheer joy that made everyone smile when he came near...

But even more then that, he was... my friend. Collins was a special friend to me, someone who I could confide in talking about virtually anything, and someone who I could trust to give me advice when I needed it. I will never forget those late-night conversations we had, those times when we laughed and joked around, and also had some of the most serious conversations...

I will miss Kyle... So much... I do not know how I will move on from this, how I will be able to get into a race car after this... But I know that I have to move on... To continue to race...

I am planning on running a Kyle Collins tribute scheme for the rest of S22, which is gonna be so dang hard to do... But I want to do it, for my friend who I will miss so dearly...

#For3ver..."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming April 8th 2017, 11:36 am

Pericles was unable to be questioned as he blocked himself off from reporters to have some privacy. Rumors are that Pericles was talking to Kyle's Family. Word is unknown when his funeral will be held..
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 April 8th 2017, 2:23 pm

Finguy Releases a Press Statement

"This is the dance we all play in this series. I'd just hate it to see it happen to a guy like Collins. He was well liked, really by everyone in the paddock. Hell I even saw a bit of me in him. He came back from injury after a hellacious wreck. And tried his damnest to get back to the top of the OES. ...To see this happen. To see this happen again. ...I now fear for my life..."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 April 8th 2017, 5:26 pm

Alex:"...... Man, cannot believe this, to have Kyle pass on, on top of ARCSOA. I feel so numb right now. I give my best wishes to Kyle's family. We all know the risk we signed up for, i have been injured many times in my career, and have seen my brother nearly die behind the wheel of one of these cars. I hate to say this, but it is what it is. It is sad, but it is a risk we all have signed up for. Kyle was such an amazing teammate, always willing to share information, and I learned so much from him. It will be wierd seeing another person in that 3 car....

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL April 9th 2017, 10:23 pm

Noah Hart: "Man I can't believe it... This gives us all a gentle reminder that nothing is guaranteed. Collins was a heck of a driver, leading the points and truly looked to be on the way as being a champion... I never would of thought he would of been taken from us. We all sort of have been racing as if we are invincible out there thinking 'it can't ever happen to me' but this race really does remind you that it can happen to anyone.

I thought I had taken the worst lick. I was shaken up and that one hurt, I didn't get a chance to talk with anyone until at the hospital people gave me word of what happened. I shocked. We have a lot of safety advances in the series, I've seen a lot happen over my time in this series to see improvement to these race cars but this goes to show, you can never can be 100% surely safe. It was such a freak accident. Such a shame that he's no longer with us... Heavy hearts for sure..."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down