Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Turner Fenway Racing Win 4 Straight?

3 posters

Go down

Can Turner Fenway Racing Win 4 Straight? Empty Can Turner Fenway Racing Win 4 Straight?

Post by FUEL April 10th 2017, 1:09 pm

Turner Fenway Racing last race did something only a handful of teams in the past have achieved and that's win 3 straight races, however, not a single team in history has ever went out and won 4 straight races. Well Turner Fenway Racing is sitting in a position coming this weekend to make history. Baskinger winning Dover and New Hampshire, Martin winning Charlotte has put this team on the map and they have really turned their season around!

As we look ahead to Chicagoland, the chances for this team doing this is high. Jesse Turner won at Chicagoland in 2015. Turner has always ran well there and would love to bring his team that final win to over come a new milestone. Can they do it though? Sunday should be real interesting!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Can Turner Fenway Racing Win 4 Straight? Empty Re: Can Turner Fenway Racing Win 4 Straight?

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 10th 2017, 10:22 pm

Will shall see
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Can Turner Fenway Racing Win 4 Straight? Empty Re: Can Turner Fenway Racing Win 4 Straight?

Post by ElectricWolf April 10th 2017, 11:25 pm

Out of curiosity, wouldn't this go in the Articles and Publications section?

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 11th 2017, 2:38 am

ElectricWolf wrote:Out of curiosity, wouldn't this go in the Articles and Publications section?
Unfortunately no
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL April 11th 2017, 8:58 am

That section hardly gets used. This is more of a news and press release thread than anything. It doesn't say that but that's basically what this section for the series is. Basically all things SCS go here, that other section probably needs to be removed to be honest.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 11th 2017, 11:27 am

FUEL wrote:That section hardly gets used. This is more of a news and press release thread than anything. It doesn't say that but that's basically what this section for the series is. Basically all things SCS go here, that other section probably needs to be removed to be honest.
Agree
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum