Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races?

2 posters

Go down

Vote for the drivers you think will end up getting 20+ wins in their career

Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_lcap33%Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_lcap8%Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_lcap8%Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_lcap25%Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_lcap0%Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_lcap0%Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? Empty Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races?

Post by FUEL April 18th 2017, 10:51 am

Nick Mace and Richerd Johnson were the superstars of the sport ever since the beginning. They are the only ones to have ever won 20+ races. We haven't had another driver get that many wins in a long time! Looking at our list of drivers in the 10+ club of wins... our drivers on this list haven't been winning races that often in the last few years. Some more than others. There are some guys that are really close to leaping over the milestone like Luke Martin who needs one more win but the guys that are really close haven't been as good as they have been in the past. Will we see another driver get 20 or more wins and if you think one of these drivers will accomplish that vote.

Last edited by FUEL on April 18th 2017, 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? Empty Re: Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races?

Post by f1fan April 18th 2017, 11:05 am

I kind of wish there was a none of the above category... The only one I can maybe see is Martin. Demax will get one win this year. But I doubt 2. Martin isn't even performing at the level in order to ensure a second win this season. I think he might squeak into one. 

Jeff James is the only other contender.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races? Empty Re: Will We See Another Driver Win 20+ Races?

Post by FUEL April 18th 2017, 11:17 am

I just added that option on there. I actually meant to throw that on there but got ahead of myself.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down