Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dornan Bouchard popular among veterans

+2
CJ Racing
MrKyleCollins
6 posters

Go down

Dornan Bouchard popular among veterans Empty Dornan Bouchard popular among veterans

Post by MrKyleCollins May 21st 2017, 10:47 am

Dornan Bouchard from Quebec, Canada is one of the many rookies entering the AES this season. Bouchard will be driving one of the known-to-be-quick Team NOPEA Finland cars. He was being trained by Kyle Collins before Collins' untimely death, and wanting to try and take Collins' spot in the league Bouchard was given a chance by TNF owner Pekkanen.

At the annual ARCSOA Rookie Testing he didn't do as well as expected. Finishing 9th out of the 13 rookies. But clearly that hasn't stopped veterans from associating themselves with him, Bouchard is becoming one of the most popular ARCSOA rookies. Especially among the veterans of the series.

It was at Kyle Collins funeral 2 days after the rookie testing where Bouchard met quite a few talented drivers who were also there. Jeffrey Finguy, Nick Pericles, Chris Dodd, Tylor Thaber, Rick Shultz, and Erzhan Zhumabekov from PWCOM. They all saw Bouchard's disappointing Rookie Testing run and wanted to give him pointers. So what happens? Bouchard gets coached and trained for the next few days, but not by one of those talented drivers, all 6 of them. 

He is hoping this will really help him out come S23 to keep up with the more-known rookies. He also plans to get together with those 6 again for some more training.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Dornan Bouchard popular among veterans Empty Re: Dornan Bouchard popular among veterans

Post by CJ Racing May 21st 2017, 11:31 am

Dodd: "You know, Dornan is a talented young driver, who has really been pushed into a spotlight I am not sure he was ready for. But I believe that if he works hard enough, and is dedicated to his team and to his goals, that he can make it a long ways in this series. And with the common bond that we have, being mentored by Collins and our friendship with him, I feel like I have a responsibility to help Bouchard in any way that I can."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Dornan Bouchard popular among veterans Empty Re: Dornan Bouchard popular among veterans

Post by Finnish909 May 21st 2017, 1:16 pm

Finguy: "I just don't want to see another rookie burn out after a couple of seasons. I see potential in Dornan. I see a bit of myself in him. Just... Cut out the loudmouth sides of things. He's shoved into the spotlight early. I think most of the rookies are the first step they take. It takes a few years to settle. Just to help Dornan a bit, we'll just do that."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing May 21st 2017, 1:46 pm

Dornan sounds like a class act look forward to racing him for ROY. -Vince Freeze
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming May 21st 2017, 3:29 pm

Pericles:" I haven't coached in a while, and seeing Dornan out on track during that rookie testing...he showed some of Kyle's driving style. Then it dawned upon me that Dornan was the kid Kyle was always talking about. I couldn't just leave a potential legacy of Collins out in the AES By himself. I have to expand the potential I see in him. I feel obligated to, he's My best friend's protege. I do agree with Finguy & Dodd; He's in the spotlight way too early. Although on the counter side this could help him considering Champions are made under pressure. He's not going to get anything easy in this league. Give or take a few years and he will probably be passing me for position many times. But right now we're focused on the transition for Dornan."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaber May 26th 2017, 9:54 pm

Thaber: "Bouchard is going to be amazing. He's an incredible guy who is ready and willing to fill Kyle's shoes. He needs time, though. We've worked really hard with him, so I hope he can do Kyle some justice. I hope to see him win sometime soon."
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down