Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 16 of Zen Joltis

Go down

Round 16 of Zen Joltis Empty Round 16 of Zen Joltis

Post by nhood53 June 1st 2017, 12:01 pm

Lap 1: The Big One strikes as Heather Stucole forces PJ Williams into the wall and comes back up in front of tons of cars, including Sally Hunter, Raj Umpenkalen, Scott Roush, and Kyle Basaglia. This caution also featured the infamous crah in which Nathan Hood hit the inside wall on his own merit. (Not much harder or it would've been considered a suicide attempt!)
Lap 6: Another crash strikes involving Merrick Jr. and Benoit Lothaire-Irvine. This crash had a lot of pit road mishaps involved that took out Luca Icks, Lothaire-Irvine, and Kevin Anderson. Vince Freeze would get turned into the wall under this caution also collecting Tripontakio Vernio.
Lap 26: Aidan Shepherd takes a nasty barrel-roll in Turn 3.
Lap 33: Vince Freeze Lepages the leaders and takes out Sandfer, Moss, and Ike Gonzalez.
Lap 38: Moss would get turned by Roman Rehall and Gideon Giegers into the 42, causing the 42 to ride the barrier in Turn 2.
Lap 65: Travis Scott spins on the straight.
Lap 85: Jacob Moss flips Heather Stucole onto her roof. Also involved is Tommy Roberts, who got landed on while Stucole was flipping.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Round 16 of Zen Joltis Empty Re: Round 16 of Zen Joltis

Post by nhood53 June 1st 2017, 1:29 pm

1. Jay Jianoran R
2. Austin LaPlante R
3. Zach Fitzwater Sr.
4. Jeff Bright
5. Jarvi Lethinen
6. Dumindu R