James Bowles, Is he a future hall of famer?

Go down

James Bowles, Is he a future hall of famer? Empty James Bowles, Is he a future hall of famer?

Post by Riggrnr on December 18th 2015, 9:05 pm

Well Bowles came back from his surgery, he came back with a bang, he is now a 5 TIME winner in RES, plus has wins in both of the Truck and Gamestop series, we sat down with bowles following his victory, he said, "Its all team work". Car owner and freind Ramien Fisher said "He is one of the faces of the team, he is a leader, he is a good freind, He coached william brock on the phone while he was injuried, that tells he cares" The 2 time winner in the Cup series is locked into the chase, and he is ready.
Riggrnr
Riggrnr
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

James Bowles, Is he a future hall of famer? Empty Re: James Bowles, Is he a future hall of famer?

Post by Persona40 on December 18th 2015, 9:15 pm

Brock: "I would like to thank not only the NROPL, but also to James Bowles for giving me the opportunity to make my start in both the Rockstar Energy and Gamestop Xfinity Series; I can't wait to race again full time, next season"
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

James Bowles, Is he a future hall of famer? Empty Re: James Bowles, Is he a future hall of famer?

Post by Persona40 on December 18th 2015, 9:16 pm

Brock: "I would like to thank not only the NROPL, but also to James Bowles for giving me the opportunity to make my start in both the Rockstar Energy and Gamestop Xfinity Series; I can't wait to race again full time, next season"
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL on December 20th 2015, 6:30 pm

Horizon Motorsports glad to sign Bowles to another season's contract. Looking forward to more wins for HM
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down