Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5 of Arkansas @ Stuttgart Motodrome

+5
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
johnnyracer24
Finnish909
BugattiNightRide
f1fan
9 posters

Go down

Round 5 of Arkansas @ Stuttgart Motodrome Empty Round 5 of Arkansas @ Stuttgart Motodrome

Post by f1fan June 23rd 2017, 2:47 pm

Tires set to be a huge factor throughout the weekend

After a recent tire test, Cooper tires acknowledged that the tire compound being used for the Round of Arkansas isn't exactly as durable as they would like. Cooper president William Kaufman stated, "We have seen that a hard tire doesn't exactly work here because the tire fall off is too much. So this year we are bringing a softer tire, that wears a lot more than the old tires, but has a lot of grip in the process."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 5 of Arkansas @ Stuttgart Motodrome Empty Re: Round 5 of Arkansas @ Stuttgart Motodrome

Post by f1fan June 23rd 2017, 6:11 pm

Maddie: Holy crap, what a wreck by dad.

Maddie: Looks like he lost a tire. 

Maddie: Thank goodness, dad is alright. 

Kenny: 5 laps into practice and we already have had a catastrophic tire blowout.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 5 of Arkansas @ Stuttgart Motodrome Empty Re: Round 5 of Arkansas @ Stuttgart Motodrome

Post by BugattiNightRide June 23rd 2017, 6:41 pm

Shepherd: We've had to bring in backup tires for PRACTICE. Man, this track is a bummer.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan June 23rd 2017, 6:57 pm

Kenny: There goes the 38 car into the wall...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 June 25th 2017, 8:23 pm

Finguy: "...The tires suck. Nothing more after seeing that wreck on replays. Other than that. Let's hope Jake can get his point lead back."

Shock Jr.: "So what if I'm silent these past couple or races? I'm not very much talkative as I once was."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 June 25th 2017, 10:11 pm

Arndt: We need to turn things around. We have fast cars, but bad luck has hurt us every week.

Davis: After our Top 10 last week, we're never going to give up now.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing June 26th 2017, 7:46 am

17th finish for Freeze and with Mr. Davis giving that never surrender attitude look forward to what the future holds with this team especially after a double points finish and the teams 5th Top 20 result by either Monaco or Freeze.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 June 26th 2017, 8:48 am

20th. Good race, still pretty safe at Mentirvini outperforming our teammate Zaedin Davidson in points.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 26th 2017, 10:53 am

Roush: God [bleep] it. We didn't have speed at all this whole race. I signed the contract for the D&C team of last year, not this bull[bleep]. There is no [bleep]ing way you can fall off a cliff like that
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 June 26th 2017, 2:01 pm

Arndt: What the hell is wrong with people? Does the garage have something out for me? Every week I have a great car. Then during the race, someone's problems mess us up. I can't fault FPM on this. They're awesome, but we are just prone to bad luck. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Davis: We never have nor will give up. We put our selves into position where others may fall, and that is what has allowed us to obtain better finishes than what everyone was expecting.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis July 2nd 2017, 6:01 pm

Kurtis: "Eh..."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL July 20th 2017, 11:58 am

Noah Hart: The team brought us fast cars for this year. We competed up front all race and was able to pick it up! I have always ran well here and loved racing here. Glad to finally pick up a win!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down