Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUMS Purchased by United Emerates Racing

3 posters

Go down

SUMS Purchased by United Emerates Racing Empty SUMS Purchased by United Emerates Racing

Post by LHP14Florida July 13th 2017, 7:34 pm

As buildup to silly season begins, a HNS team has purchased the technical notes and rehired many employees of the now defunct Stuttgart United Motors.

With the withdrawal of FBR at the end of the 2017 season, Stuttgart United Motors was on the verge of collapse, with the 14 of Hayden Kline barely running in the top 35 in points. As the team was about to shut down, United Emerates Racing was able to purchase the team. The HNS team currently has 2 wins in HNS, and lead the points standings. UER has also confirmed that they have purchased the #14's owners points and if it is in the top 30 in points they may be able to race straight away. No drivers are confirmed for the ride and UER has hinted that it may be running a part-time schedule.
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

SUMS Purchased by United Emerates Racing Empty Re: SUMS Purchased by United Emerates Racing

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 14th 2017, 12:33 am

That's surprising
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

SUMS Purchased by United Emerates Racing Empty Re: SUMS Purchased by United Emerates Racing

Post by ElectricWolf July 14th 2017, 1:50 am

Emirates, not Emerates.

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 14th 2017, 11:25 am

ElectricWolf wrote:Emirates, not Emerates.
i just noticed that lol
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down