Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 11: American 700 XII (Qualifying times posted)

+14
FUEL
Unstableracer33
day500champ1
UndyingLight
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
BugattiNightRide
nhood53
EugeneDemax24
Thaber
RedViperGaming
FitzwaterAustralia59
Finnish909
Hsuorttocs
f1fan
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

American - Round 11: American 700 XII (Qualifying times posted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 11: American 700 XII (Qualifying times posted)

Post by f1fan July 29th 2017, 11:20 am

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

American - Round 11: American 700 XII (Qualifying times posted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 11: American 700 XII (Qualifying times posted)

Post by Thaber July 29th 2017, 11:42 am

Tylor Thaber announces departure, effective after New Jersey

After a mass DNQ for the American 700, Tylor Thaber announced at a press conference that he will be leaving the #38 team after the Round of New Jersey. He did not take any questions, so where Tylor is headed, along with possible replacements, is unknown. However, his nephew Stanton has been teased for the #38 car.
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 July 29th 2017, 11:46 am

Haddix: "Out by inches. Man it's tough to go out by that close a margin."
Prognates-Anderson: "If only the pit cycle had cycled around before that caution."
Šatska: "Idemo pokazati momcima što je zapravo OdePyS. Nadajući se dobroj vožnji, možda i pobjedi."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing July 29th 2017, 12:07 pm

J. McGee: "WAIT, I MADE THE AMERICAN 700?! No way! I'm so thankful to CJ Racing for giving me this opportunity, I will do my best to not let them down, and have..."

SHAQ: "Hey, look who it is, my man, JAVELE MCGEE!"

*McGee begins to run into the garage*

SHAQ(in the distance): "Hey, come back here MCGEE!!!"

CJ Racing: "While we are disappointed in Phadkar's run, we are excited that Javele McGee was able to make the A700, and we hope that our team as a whole will do well."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaber July 29th 2017, 2:16 pm

Thaber announces that he will remain until season's end

Shortly after the press conference, Tylor Thaber reported via social media that he had been informed that Team Flame is not looking into hiring his nephew at the moment.

'I was told that they were,' he said via Facebook, 'But it turns out they are not. I suppose it was.miscommunication.' Thaber went on to state that he will stay at Team Flame until the end of the season, after which he will look at his options.
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 July 29th 2017, 2:32 pm

Finguy: "I'm happy both got in, it's just going to be a fright to see who can last longer. We got a points lead to maintain..."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing July 29th 2017, 7:50 pm

Not much Myself or Eric could do speed was off, but it's on to the next round looking forward to watching the 700 to learn for future 700s and Rest of season.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 29th 2017, 8:15 pm

Cicarelli: Barely squeezed in the last second in the LCQ
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan July 29th 2017, 8:58 pm

Kenny: Glad that Jake Baskinger made the race... I think it is good for the series that the points leader is in the biggest race of the season. Far too often, these schleppy cars make the race, while good cars don't make the race. For the first time, I think we actually have a group of the best cars on the grid, in the race. I guess Phadkar could have made the race, but besides that, I think we have the field.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan July 30th 2017, 2:13 pm

Driver Predictions for The American 700

Cicarelli Baraketed- Baraketed actually has a shot here. This team is seemingly dumping all their efforts into Lowenherz who is the PWCOM points leader. However, Baraketed has a serious shot at this. Not as high as some, but a possible sleeper. 

Javele McGee- McGee was really the only shocker to make the American 700 through the Baxter Race. McGee hasn't shown much talent in the past. However, this could be make or break for him. He could end up showing why she could be worthy of a full time ride. However, I think he is probably the least likely driver in the field to make the race. 

Jake Baskinger- Baskinger needed to make the race more than anyone else in the field. Baskinger has a nice points lead right now. He needs a good run in the American 700, in order to fully benefit from the double points status that the American 700 has. 

Erzan Zhumanbekov- Zhumanbekov is one of PWCOM's best drivers. However, there are rumors that Zhumanbekov is considering a flip over to AES. He is having a bad season in PWCOM right now. With the current relationship between ARCSOA and PWCOM becoming more and more contentious, a flip for Zhumanbekov could be huge. This American 700 could in fact make that decision easier. 

Sean Angel- Angel should have made the race on speed. He just didn't have drafting help. In single car runs, Angel was one of the fastest cars. Angel is starting toward the back. However, I think Angel is a very serious threat for the win. 

Erin Perkins- Pretty much, the same story as Angel. Erin Perkins nearly won the first running of the American 700. I don't think she has ever missed an American 700. However, we are hearing this may be her last American 700. Apparently Perkins has been bit buy the team ownership bug. There is a serious possibility that she might be owning a full time team next season. 

More to come later...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 July 30th 2017, 5:20 pm

John Arndt: Happy to make the race. Still not looking into this race with the excitement I had in my rookie year. Let's attempt to make the most of this.

Johann Arndt: Wow, we made it. Apparently, this Volvo is quick. Hoping to make a big splash here and catch some eyes. It's going to be cool racing against John. I've tried to ask for some help, but he seems to be just hanging out in the garage working on his car all of the time. Getting kind of worried about him too.

Davis: This sucks. We'll just have to work hard going forward.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan August 1st 2017, 8:48 am

Tom Davis (ACFB Announcer): What anthem will play at the end of the American 700? Find out beginning at 6:00, for ACFB's coverage of the 12th American 700.

Kenny: Tom Davis, Jeffery Finguy, and Chris Glodde is a wonderful broadcast combo. Finguy was a championship caliber driver, and Glodde won 3 AES championships between me and Charlie Fibrosis. The man is an expert team strategist.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 August 1st 2017, 1:34 pm

Finguy: (Color Commentator Mode: Engage:) "It's been a long past few days, and it's been a long road to this point. We have our drivers going for one of the jewels in all of racing. The American 700: The Crucible of Motorsports, will be live on your TV screens, mobile devices, and even broadcast live online. Gentlemen, I might just stay quiet because I'll get loud and excited seeing the laps go by."

ooc: Well, since he's in the booth
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL August 3rd 2017, 8:29 am

Noah Hart: Huge shout out to Nick Pericles. What a dominating by Nick Pericles and Silverspeed on bringing such a dominating car and pacing themselves all race. Your performance was not over looked. Heartbreak ending for you and your team, trust me, I know how you feel in coming so close to a win in this race... I am curious to know how many laps Pericles led. Anyway, congratulations to the winner. Like I say every year, it don't matter if you are dominating the first hundred or so laps. It's never over til its over.

We just didn't have the speed to run that quick in the race however we thought we made it reliable enough to make it to the finish... Apparently not. We'll go back in the shop and figure out what probably went wrong. Thinking probably trash on the grill over heated the engine more than what we were expecting. Didn't have a good strategy nor the car to win the 700... This race is a difficult one to win. Congratulations to the winner on being there when it mattered most and pacing yourself enough to be the last car on the lead lap and be able to capitalize!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing August 3rd 2017, 9:14 am

Dodd, 3rd: "What a great finish for our entire #41 Racing Digest Lexus team, we didn't quite have the speed to stay up front all race, but we stayed out of trouble and the car held together. These last 2 races have been amazing for us in the points, now it's time to finish this season strong and see if we can't fight for this Championship!"

McGee, DNF: "An unfortunate race, something was wrong with the car all day, and in the end it finally had enough, it just sucks."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing August 3rd 2017, 9:21 am

CJ Racing: "We are extremely proud of our entire CJ Racing team, and everyone that works at the shop building these cars. We showed the world that our cars have the durability to last, a testament to everyone that works so hard to get these cars ready for every race."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan August 3rd 2017, 9:33 am

Kenny: I am in shock... An American 700 with with a 200 lap green flag run. Nick Pericles leading 160 laps before blowing it up. Had Pericles kept going, I bet he could have kept the car running to get it across the line. 

Kenny: If what happened to Pericles happened to me. I would have spewed oil all over the track to try and force a caution, and prayed the car would have had enough power to get across the line. It sounds scandalous, but everyone in the field would have tried to do that.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 August 3rd 2017, 9:52 am

Šatska: "41. u A700 s pitanjima pouzdanosti u OediPuS-u. Barem ćemo se vratiti za Indy 250."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 3rd 2017, 9:54 am

Fitzy: 15th blew up late led the race for awhile tbh the enduro type racing here is fun
Cicarelli: 16th
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 August 3rd 2017, 11:45 am

Arndt: Nothing can ever go right. Why the hell do I continue to go through this? Hell, there are 7 people ahead of me who has a race in points over me. It's useless. Why the hell do I show up when all that happens is that my car dies before I can do anything?

And I know far well that Wilhoit and Roush agree with me. We are all established guys in this series, and all that happens is that we can never finish a damn race.

I'm really hoping my Irish Hills 400 performance is good, because I think a career change is needed, cause I'm sick of it.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan August 3rd 2017, 12:19 pm

Kenny: I think some of the drivers in this series need to quit crying about their luck... Crap happens, deal with it. I am sick of hearing it.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins August 3rd 2017, 12:42 pm

Bouchard: "Fucking car blew up, at least my teammates qualified for the race. Shoutout to Ike Durbin for winning the race for TNF. I've always looked up to him."

OCC: Drama is funny here. People get triggered at the series, then Kenny gets triggered back at them. Which forces them to be triggered at the series and so forth. A never ending cycle.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming August 3rd 2017, 5:48 pm

Pericles: "The Agony I felt when that engine blow up just crushed my heart. I will say thank you though to SilverSpeed for such a great car to dominate like this. Really am proud of the pit crew and the team for the quick stops and great strategy. We'll be back next year, and this time I'll finish it."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 August 3rd 2017, 5:56 pm

Finguy: "I got a mixed day today. I'm hoping we can get the job done once I sadly must leave the booth on Irish Hills weekend. That's my last race as a competitor period. Let's go out there and get the job done. AES and PWCOM."

"Also to Myatt's comments. People have a right to complain. Really not complaining about their experiences at this point. He should know about that more than anyone else in the series."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 August 4th 2017, 12:42 am

Monaco:Wow They called it a wreckfest i call this a Blow up Fest
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next