Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 Season Finale

+9
JeffJames17
f1fan
DKurtis
DarkVoid718
RedViperGaming
McBlair
MrKyleCollins
Mr.YAMP
FUEL
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2015 Season Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: 2015 Season Finale

Post by theformalslime December 28th 2015, 1:16 pm

wow, such drama in the finale
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP December 28th 2015, 1:17 pm

Da heck did i just watch.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 28th 2015, 1:19 pm

Pericles Ended Up With Several Bruised Rib Bones.
Pericles:"Dammit, Never should of went 3 wide with old teammates.."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by theformalslime December 28th 2015, 1:31 pm

Daleo's closing comments on the season: "Thought we had a good first half of the season kinda fell apart in the middle then the last couple races we got a couple good runs. I loved running with the CBM guys, learned a lot form DJ and Cody as well as from James. I hope Ashley the best moving on, congrats to the champ and ROTY. cant wait till next year"
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 28th 2015, 1:33 pm

Pericles:"I learned something today.. never to race with a Rookie and a Salty Driver who almost had enough to win a championship.."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL December 28th 2015, 2:05 pm

Noah: This finale was pretty near amazing! I couldn't get the car to crank and once we did after the green flag flew the motor back fired and our chance at running laps where over. There was so much drama out there. Never say someones got something wrapped up because in a split second things can change and man what a turn of events. I hear DC might not get the finale date next season wow! After this season finale I think it brought some good excitement. I was sure on the edge of my seat. Congradulations to the champion and shootout to all the drivers I raced with this year and can't wait to be racing with you guys for another year. Great year you guys.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 28th 2015, 3:27 pm

Shultz: "What a great season, I have to thank Monster Energy Racing for this wonderful oppurtunity. I really hope I'll have the same momentum coming into next season! I had a shot to win there but got screwed over and lost the lead pack."

Freeman: "I'd like to thank Treck Tauger, Charlie Smith, Charles Jackson, and Alan Cavagnaro for racing with BFM this season. You 4 really helped me build BFM to basically a top tier team. Great job to Tauger today, you did outstanding. Cavy didn't do too well but I hope he can bounce back for next season!"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 December 28th 2015, 4:22 pm

I am so mad at myself. I had to take time off before this interview to think about the whole situation. I first want to apologize to Mace for ruining his race. My car got way tight coming off of 2 and I end up getting into Mace. I really bit myself in the ass after that. The car got way tight again and sent me up in the pack. After all that happened this year and this race, I deserved to loose the Championship and that is that. Congrats to my teamowner on the Championship with bringing the team home something good for once.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 28th 2015, 5:27 pm

Bishop Jr: This was a great season! I know though, 2016 does have the capabilities to top 2015. Congratulations to my pal Zeb Stark on winning DC. Sucks he won before I did, then again he has raced more then me so... And congrats to Jess Turner on taking home the 2016 title! Anyways, I can't wait to see what 2016 will bring us. Maybe a rookie bringing home the championship, hint, hint.

Siemens: And this is exactly why I bought my family tickets to come see DC. It is always very exciting, I also got a little secondhand anxiety from Baskinger when he was in the lead. I could just sense he was nervous while thinking he has a chance on taking home the championship at that point. And when Turner blew up I could've went into cardiac arrest it was that intense, I could just see Jesse's crew chief die a little inside but they still pulled it off and won the championship! What a good race, on to next season I guess. Definitely gonna be there to watch the Daytona 500 and cheer on my boy!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 28th 2015, 6:10 pm

Pericles:"Oh Forgot to say, congrats to Turner, well deserved, Baskinger was just racing hard, no harm or foul there bud. Mace shouldn't be angry because Jake isn't one to wreck out title contenders like that, I've seen him race, he's a man of honor."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 December 28th 2015, 7:09 pm

Championship stage interview:
"Wow, me? A Sony Cup Series champion? I don't believe it. First off, I was pretty scared when Maalik Nevins wrecked into Jake, that was quite a hit he took, hope he gets better. I was also panicking when our motor blew up with 10 to go but my crew told me Nick was way off the pace. We made it work though! I gotta thank this awesome team behind me, these crew guys deserve this title as much as me. Thanks to the fans, all our team sponsors, my teammates Michael and Jake, and everybody at Ford racing. Thanks to God, and my family for coming down too. Happy that the Aflac duck got this championship too, what a sweet moment this is!"

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis December 28th 2015, 7:55 pm

DarkVoid718 wrote:Championship stage interview:
"Wow, me? A Sony Cup Series champion? I don't believe it. First off, I was pretty scared when Maalik Nevins wrecked into Jake, that was quite a hit he took, hope he gets better. I was also panicking when our motor blew up with 10 to go but my crew told me Nick was way off the pace. We made it work though! I gotta thank this awesome team behind me, these crew guys deserve this title as much as me. Thanks to the fans, all our team sponsors, my teammates Michael and Jake, and everybody at Ford racing. Thanks to God, and my family for coming down too. Happy that the Aflac duck got this championship too, what a sweet moment this is!"

Kurtis: "Dude, you deserved it. You were the most consistant. Congrats man!" *Hugs Turner*
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 28th 2015, 8:09 pm

Pericles:"I got bombed by my teammate...never felt better..*Neck Cracks* Ouch.., any ways, congrats to Turner, I wish we could be teammates in the future."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick.Johnson December 28th 2015, 9:02 pm

Sweet Muffins! That was good. xD
Rick.Johnson
Rick.Johnson
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZIXmnZOBn7DSb5M3G9UuLQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops December 29th 2015, 5:24 am

Syron: "Congrats to Turner. He was great all season, and he completely deserves it. Anyway, just missed out on ROTY, hopefully I'll be a championship contender in my new car next season."

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 December 29th 2015, 9:33 am

Coops wrote:Syron: "Congrats to Turner. He was great all season, and he completely deserves it. Anyway, just missed out on ROTY, hopefully I'll be a championship contender in my new car next season."
It's gonna be fun to have you join the blue oval camp, you're in good company. And thanks!

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP December 29th 2015, 12:01 pm

Who won ROTY?
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down