Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote on American 700 qualifying system

Go down

Which Qualifying system is best

American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_lcap10%American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_lcap0%American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_lcap30%American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_lcap50%American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_lcap10%American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

American - Vote on American 700 qualifying system Empty Vote on American 700 qualifying system

Post by f1fan December 22nd 2015, 12:37 pm

I want to put the American 700 a bit in your hands. So I am going to have you guys vote on a qualifying system.

A. We split the field into 3 fastest lap sessions, and the top 42 cars from all 3 groups combined make the race.

B. We split the field into 3 fastest lap sessions, and the top 14 from each session goes on.

C. We split the field into 3 Fastest Lap Sessions, and the top 10 from each session go on. Followed by qualifying races

D. We split the field into 3 Fastest Lap Sessions, and the top 10 overall goes on. This is then followed by heat races that would lock in the top 40. Then the last 2 spots would be determined by a last chance qualifying race.

E. We split the Field into 3 qualifying races and the top 14 from each go on.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum