Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW THE CHASE WORKS

3 posters

Go down

HOW THE CHASE WORKS Empty HOW THE CHASE WORKS

Post by The NROPL December 22nd 2015, 3:27 pm

Alright so as you all know the RES has a chase and a chase grid. It is much like the 2015 NSCS chase but a little different.

HOW TO GET LOCKED IN THE CHASE
To get locked in the chase permanently no matter what, you have to win 2 or more races. For example, if you win the 1st two races of the season, you will be locked in no matter what. you can finish last every race up until Richmond and you will still be locked in with those 2 wins. If we don't get 16 drivers with 2+ wins by the time Richmond or Darlington and Bristol arrives, other drivers who has just that one win will be locked in for a chance at the championship.

WHAT IF THE NUMBER OF 1 TIME WINNERS EXCEED EXPECTATIONS?
If the number of 1 time winners exceeds expectations, then a chase birth will be given to the drivers who won first.

ELIMINATION
Just like the NSCS, eliminations will be held after every 3 races starting with Dover being the 1st elimination race. But I've changed it up a bit.out of the 16 chase drivers, the last 4 after the race ends will be eliminated out of the championship. The 1st 2 races of the round gives drivers a chance to lock themselves into the next round. Chase drivers that do not win within the 1st 2 races of the round will need to work hard in the 3rd race of the round. This rule goes for all rounds including the final round at homestead. In the final round at Homestead, the 1st out of the remaining 4 chase drivers to cross the finish line will be crowned RES Champion!

ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO ASK.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

HOW THE CHASE WORKS Empty Re: HOW THE CHASE WORKS

Post by CJ Racing December 22nd 2015, 5:32 pm

(An idea) How about giving the person who leads the points standings at the end of the regular season either an automatic lock into the 2nd round or a points bonus? That is the one thing that the NSCS chase is missing... Just a thought...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL December 22nd 2015, 5:34 pm

I don't do points in the Cup series. Just wins
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 22nd 2015, 5:42 pm

D: I honestly hate this system, but it is your series, do what you feel is good! The one flaw is that if there isn't any points, you aren't really using a points program, why all ze extra work mate?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL December 22nd 2015, 5:44 pm

It's easier this way for me. It's kinda tough using points when I have to keep track of 3-4 series. I don't use the games points system cuz sometimes it restarts n I do why. Plus I have no idea how to get a different points system or score board
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down