Round 25 of New Hampshire

Go down

Round 25 of New Hampshire Empty Round 25 of New Hampshire

Post by FUEL on August 16th 2017, 3:11 pm

We are returning to New Hampshire for the 2nd time this season. Earlier this year we seen starting up front be a big factor to having success. We only had 3 different leaders that entire race. Track position is expected to a huge for this coming weekend so our title contenders will need to find a car that has the grip to make passes and run a quick qualifying lap to start near the front.

Go or Go Home Qualifying

1. #81 Bradley Bishop Jr.
2. #33 Aidan Shepherd
3. #62 Matt Daleo
4. #32 Treck Tauger
5. #22 Maalik Nevins
6. #21 Zaedin Davidson
7. #66 Nick Pericles

Did Not Qualify

8. #37 Samet Ozkan
9. #06 Angel Navarro

My Picks This Weekend

Green Flag Pick: Dajon Weeks

I'm picking Dajon Weeks because this rookie has been outstanding as of late. He has some momentum on his side and ran well here in the spring nearly winning the race! Weeks ran 2nd to Baskinger after starting 20th. He had to work his way to the front which is difficult on this track. YAMP Motorsports and Dajon Weeks have been hitting on something as of late and add that into his short track experience I believe he's got a shot to run solid.

White Flag Pick: Eugene Demax

Eugene Demax has been knocking on the door of his 20th career win as his career is also coming to a close. Earlier this year at New Hampshire, Demax was a Top 5 driver all race and even got involved in a wreck but managed to keep up and finish 3rd! Demax has a win at New Hampshire as well back 18 seasons ago... Demax has a good record here and has had speed. Look for Demax to be a threat.

Checkered Flag Pick: Nick Mace

Nick Mace earlier this year was no doubt the best car. Leading 63 laps until he got wrecked by a lap car. Mace had to go to the rear but unlike his teammate Demax he was unlucky and found more wrecks to be involved in. Nick Mace ended his race 30th. Until that moment... Mace had finished in the Top 10 in every race he's ever ran at New Hampshire and would of added another Top 10 or even a possible win if luck had been on his side. I think this pick is obvious when you look at the stat sheet and after the disappointment from Mace losing to Baskinger off a last lap pass in Michigan... I think he'll come guns blazing at New Hampshire.

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Round 25 of New Hampshire Empty Re: Round 25 of New Hampshire

Post by RedViperGaming on August 16th 2017, 3:44 pm

Pericles: "And so repeat of round 10 commences.."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on August 16th 2017, 6:22 pm

The CURSE ends for Pericles
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on August 16th 2017, 7:03 pm

Dodd: "Really proud of this entire CM Racing team, and what a great job by Shepherd getting the #33 in the race! Hopefully we can have a solid run this weekend."

Dodd: "Also gotta say, FINALLY Nick Pericles made a race! It's been a loooooonnnnngggg time coming, hopefully he can regain his confidence a bit on the track this weekend... And not have a repeat of what happened the last time we ran here..."

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming on August 16th 2017, 8:39 pm

Pericles: "Hopefully I'll just stay out of trouble and bring home some points for ARC Racing & this #66 Car."

Mart Jr: "Tauger has been consistently qualifying so really proud of him for continuing this consistency."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL on August 17th 2017, 12:23 pm

Black Flag Pick: James Silverfox

The reason for picking James Silverfox is solely on the momentum of this race team... Yamp Motorsports and James Silverfox have been fumbling the football so to speak with their on track efforts. Silverfox and team have given up a lot of ground in the championship and they just haven't had the speed like they did earlier in the year. I think Silverfox out of our Top 10 drivers and especially of the championship contenders still fighting will fail to capitalize on a title effort needed here at New Hampshire.

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide on August 17th 2017, 1:44 pm

Shepherd: Couldn't be a better place than New Hampshire! Did super well in Go or Go Home Qualifying, can't wait for the start of the race!
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL on August 17th 2017, 2:00 pm

FISHER MOTORSPORTS
Jordan Fisher- "Yeah we're definitely going to try and qualify well enough for maybe a sneak into the top ten. Worked really hard in the garage this entire week and just hope we can end the week on a good note."

Maalik Nevins- Gonna see if we can't bring home a top 20 for the boys at NHMS, well prepared for this race weekend.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide on August 20th 2017, 12:33 pm

Shepherd: That was a great race for us! I barely avoided the incidents, and that granted me a top 30. Really happy with the team and our performance!
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL on August 20th 2017, 3:08 pm

My reaction to that race...

Spoiler:
In that race it was no secret that Eugene Demax, D.J. Kurtis and Nick Mace were going to be key players for that race. They shot out like a cannon in that race. When Eugene blew by Jeff James on the outside that quickly in the race I knew he was going to be tough. Kurtis and Mace for the first half was challenges and Kurtis actually was able to pass him but pass cars showed they were going to be tough to deal with.

After pit stops Jeff James the pole sitter and title contender got his car tuned up the way he needed to, to be a threat in the final run. His car was not that quick in the first half of the race but after pitstops his Martin Motorsports crew tuned that #15 up and got him in front of D.J. Kurtis and did what he needed to!

Coming down to the end of that race a milestone victory was bound to happen. Either Demax or Martin was going to come out of there with an unbelievable record in their final seasons of reaching the pinnacle of 20 career wins or Jeff James was going to be the 11th driver to ever reach the 10 wins in his career. All 3 of them were nose to tail but after the tire fall off it was clear that to take a position away from one another it was going to require someone to mess up.

Demax held on and held off James and Martin to bring Chevy their 7th win of the season which all of those wins have came from Mace Enterprises and surpassed Turner Fenway Racing as the most winning team of the series so far all by themselves at 7 wins this year.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO EUGENE DEMAX ON TYING LEGENDS NICK MACE AND RICHARD JOHNSON ON 20+ WINS IN HIS CAREER! People struggle to win in this series, to earn 20 of those is UNTHINKABLE. Outstanding career Eugene Demax has had it's great to see that he's going out on top. He closed on the point leader a little bit this race as he sits 95 back with 11 to go.

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on August 20th 2017, 3:10 pm

Dodd, 31st: "Not a great race for this #3 IKEA Chevy, but we mostly stayed out of trouble and finished the race, which is always a positive. Great job by Aidan in that #33, sure am glad he finally got a full SCS race under his belt."

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 on August 20th 2017, 4:21 pm

Griffin: "This has been a rough few races for us and today was mainly on me. Once we had the motor problem it all went downhill."

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 on August 20th 2017, 6:48 pm

Started back in 35th but caught a break during a caution and that propelled me up to 14th at the end.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by theformalslime on August 20th 2017, 9:04 pm

Daleo: "Able to keep the car clean for a 30th finish"
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on August 21st 2017, 10:28 am

Kurtis: "I despise lapped cars, but a solid top 5 today is enough for me to become a happy man."

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and President of the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

Round 25 of New Hampshire Tumblr_inline_o45y9k9z151rd51ix_250
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down