Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's This a New Series? - A Brief Overview

+2
CJ Racing
day500champ1
6 posters

Go down

What's This a New Series? - A Brief Overview Empty What's This a New Series? - A Brief Overview

Post by day500champ1 August 18th 2017, 11:18 pm

Note: Before I start, THIS IS NOT A SIGNUP THREAD!

Yep, you knew this was coming. Yours truly it going to give it the old college try and try to run my own series. This will be a truck series using the CWs15 mod.

At this point, it is its own canon, so drivers (characters) from other series are welcome to run. Only thing I ask is that drivers and or teams that be submitted be realistic in nature (no Mary Sues), however because it is its own feel free to be creative in terms of character backgrounds.

I'll post a signup thread by the end of the weekend and hope to a tentative schedule by then.

So, what do you think?

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

What's This a New Series? - A Brief Overview Empty Re: What's This a New Series? - A Brief Overview

Post by CJ Racing August 19th 2017, 12:00 am

Cool! It's always good to see another NR2003 series, hopefully this one will be a good one!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

What's This a New Series? - A Brief Overview Empty Re: What's This a New Series? - A Brief Overview

Post by Finnish909 August 19th 2017, 12:19 am

I'll make the trucks
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 19th 2017, 10:05 am

Glad to see you doing this Griffin. This will be fun
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 August 19th 2017, 10:17 am

Hopefully this will be a good series that is UNBIASED (unlike one series I know of)

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming August 19th 2017, 10:24 am

I don't think I can paint at this point but I'll do whatever I can to help out! I'm in
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down