Round 33 of Chicagoland

Go down

Round 33 of Chicagoland Empty Round 33 of Chicagoland

Post by FUEL on October 25th 2017, 7:41 pm

Heading into Chicagoland... last time we were Luke Martin dominated the race last time we were here leading 46 laps. Martin battled Dom Caps for the win late until Ryan Acosta came from no where to steal the win last time we were here. Will we see another upset winner? Can Luke Martin redeem himself from last time and take home the win? Dom Caps ran very well last time we were here can he continue to close in on D.J. Kurtis in the championship? All those questions will soon be answered this weekend.

Luke Martin has the Sony Pole for this weekend with Nick Mace starting on the outside the front row.

Did Not Qualify

06 Angel Navarro
32 Treck Tauger

Green Flag Pick: Ryan Acosta

Acosta was solid last time we was here. He hung around the Top 10 all race and saved his stuff til the very end and made a charge at the very end. Allen Family Racing Team rose to the occasion and beat all the top notch teams in the series and took home the win! Look for Acosta to be a Top 10 driver again this weekend.

White Flag Pick: Jordan Davis

Davis last time we was here led over 30 laps and was one of the favorites to take home the win. He faded at the end of the race last time we were here but I say Jordan Davis and team will be a threat to win the race and if he can't win, I say he finishes Top 5. Look for Jordan Davis to be a strong driver this Sunday as his team has had a lot of momentum in the last few weeks as he is now inside the Top 5 in points!

Checkered Flag Pick: Dom Caps

Last time we was here... He was just as good as Luke Martin and Jordan Davis who led the most laps. Martin Motorsports is going into that race doing all they can to bring Dom Caps a good car to compete for the championship and with Dom Caps returning to Chicagoland a track he was close to winning at earlier this year and returning to a track he won here back in Season 8.... Dom Caps could very well go back to victory lane this weekend and make a statement this weekend to try and take the championship!

Black Flag Pick: D.J. Kurtis

I know you guys might think I'm crazy due to the fact that Kurtis is in the title hunt and Cyberton Motorsports is doing all they can to try and win the championship but the last few weekend's for Kurtis hasn't been the best. Ever since his win at Las Vegas for Round 27... Kurtis has only 1 Top 10 finish and that was a 10th place finish at Sonoma! He barely finished Top 10 on a road course which is not like Cyberton Motorsports this season. Last time we were here as well Kurtis struggled to maintain good speed...

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Round 33 of Chicagoland Empty Re: Round 33 of Chicagoland

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on October 30th 2017, 10:07 pm

22nd not our best result
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing on October 30th 2017, 11:30 pm

Dodd, 30th: "Another race, another finish, I'll take it. Just 3 more races to go in 2017!"

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis on November 1st 2017, 11:42 am

Kurtis: "We were off just a tad today, but a top 10 is just what we needed."

2 time Sony Cup Series Champion, a HNS Champion (as an owner), and President of the Hardee's National Series

Owner of Kurtis Racing for the HNS (#14, #4), SCS, (#8, #4), and KR Honda for ARCSOA (#9, #48).

Round 33 of Chicagoland Tumblr_inline_o45y9k9z151rd51ix_250
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down