Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWCOM Season 2 Team Signups(CLOSED)

+4
KleverProductions
Andrei1
UndyingLight
CJ Racing
8 posters

Go down

PWCOM Season 2 Team Signups(CLOSED) Empty PWCOM Season 2 Team Signups(CLOSED)

Post by CJ Racing November 29th 2017, 10:08 pm

If you would prefer to use the same schemes as this past season, let me know and I will see what we can do, no promises though.

Team Name: (No AES Teams, like last Season)
Team Nationality: (Please keep it as International As Possible, although an American team would be allowed)
Sponsorship: (MUST BE REAL)
Manufacture: (Chevy Camaro ZL1(MAXED OUT), Honda Accord, Audi A8(MAXED OUT), Subaru WRX(MAXED OUT), Dodge Hellcat/Charger SRT)
Note: Maximum of 4 teams per Manufacture
Team Background: (Mainly for NEW TEAMS, make it realistic)
-Car Numbers are determined by the finishing position in the constructors championship last season.  

Confirmed Team Chart(Numbers and Manufactures may Change)
Crimson Engineering - Canada(Honda)
#1-TBA
#2-TBA

Flying Aces Racing- Germany(Audi A8)
#3- TBA
#4- TBA

SkyTech Racing- Israel(Chevy Camaro)
#5-TBA
#6-TBA

VanquishTech- United Kingdom(Audi A8)
#7- TBA
#8- TBA

Windhelm Motorworks- Germany(Audi A8)
#9- TBA
#10- TBA

Team Flame Racing- Finland(Subaru WRX)
#11- TBA
#12- TBA

Benziger Autosports- Sweden(Chevy Camaro)
#13- TBA
#14- TBA

Kurtis Racing- United States of America(Chevy Camaro)
#15- TBA
#16- TBA

Seibasport- SNJ(Dodge Hellcat)
#17- TBA
#18- TBA

Fitzwater Team Australia- Australia(Chevy Camaro)
#19- TBA
#20- TBA

New Teams:
Master Sport International- Australia(Honda)
#21- TBA
#22- TBA

Sunoco Audi- United States of America(Audi A8)
#23- TBA
#24- TBA

Hudelson-Haddix-Stucolé Racing- United Kingdom(Subaru WRX)
#25- TBA
#26- TBA

AV Motorsports- Luxembourg(Subaru WRX)
#27- TBA
#28- TBA

Thunderbolt Dodge- Sweden(Dodge Hellcat)
#29- TBA
#30- TBA

Last edited by CJ Racing on December 3rd 2017, 2:28 pm; edited 9 times in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

PWCOM Season 2 Team Signups(CLOSED) Empty Re: PWCOM Season 2 Team Signups(CLOSED)

Post by UndyingLight November 29th 2017, 11:01 pm

Master Sport Australia intends to stick their boot in this.
Crazy aggressive and just plain crazy Frenchman Thiery Whetteneaux alongside head team member Jack Hallec out of Australia are finalizing everything for PWCOM.

Thiery Whetteneaux, the crazy Frenchman (who now lives in Australia) is likely to be a star when he steps into this series.  Known for his outgoing, crazy, aggressive antics, Whetteneaux tends to draw a crowd anywhere he goes. Even though he is only but a rookie, in other track vollies, he's been known to have stormed the field and steal a win or two, but mainly get top tens. He'll be sure to storm the track, wherever he goes!

Not all information has been collected, more to come soon!

"Free" Agent #1: Jackson Harrows
Type: Road ringer
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

PWCOM Season 2 Team Signups(CLOSED) Empty Re: PWCOM Season 2 Team Signups(CLOSED)

Post by Andrei1 November 30th 2017, 4:13 am

David Lublin is a free agent and is looking for a ride

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing November 30th 2017, 7:11 am

Andrei1 wrote:David Lublin is a free agent and is looking for a ride

These are TEAM Signups, driver signups will be in a couple of days.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 November 30th 2017, 7:34 am

CJ Racing wrote:
Andrei1 wrote:David Lublin is a free agent and is looking for a ride

These are TEAM Signups, driver signups will be in a couple of days.

Oh, My Bad.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions November 30th 2017, 11:08 am

Sunoco Audi joins the fray!

The American race car team owned by 59 year old Robert Macy on the box trying to lead his team to victory!
Sponsor: Sunoco
Manufacturer: Audi A8
~Derrick Macy and Jacob Staffen build this team after racing together in northern Ohio/Pennsylvania for years, until their skills were sharp enough to shape up against the pros, now with help by Derrick Macy's father Robert, who owns car dealerships all across eastern America, created Sunoco Audi to join the mix!
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs November 30th 2017, 11:49 am

Team Name: Team Flame Racing
Team Nationality: Finnish (Temporarily)
Sponsorship: Subaru
Manufacture: Subaru
Team Background: Same team as the AES team, they bought out the shop equipment from the Lethinens to study it and eventually fully bought out all of the Lethinens' team assets, for this season only they are a Finnish team.

Last edited by Hsuorttocs on December 3rd 2017, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 November 30th 2017, 4:37 pm

HHSR
British
Target
Subaru
Same team that has been roaming around in the Anerican 700 the past two years, just under a different name, as they have one team shop in America especially for the A700, and then this one for other series.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing November 30th 2017, 4:55 pm

nhood53 wrote:HHSR
British
Target
Subaru
Same team that has been roaming around in the Anerican 700 the past two years, just under a different name, as they have one team shop in America especially for the A700, and then this one for other series.

I will accept it, but I would like a Full Team Name, not just an Abbreviation.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 November 30th 2017, 4:59 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
nhood53 wrote:HHSR
British
Target
Subaru

I will accept it, but I would like a Full Team Name, not just an Abbreviation.
It is Hudelson-Haddix-Stucolé Racing

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by AnEpikReshiram November 30th 2017, 5:00 pm

Team Name: AV Motorsports
Team Nationality: Luxembourgian
Sponsorship: Chick-Fil-A
Team Backgrounds: Adam Vincent started AV Motorsports on January 6th of just this past year, with the help of childhood friend and ARCSOA driver Vance Caldwell, started off small with a few wins in quite small leagues, mainly by leader Vincent, as the team is barely known, but with Caldwell in ARCSOA and helping and advertising AV Motorsports, PWCOM could be it's big break to get known!
AnEpikReshiram
AnEpikReshiram
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing November 30th 2017, 5:18 pm

AnEpikReshiram wrote:Team Name: AV Motorsports
Team Nationality: Luxembourgian
Sponsorship: Chick-Fil-A
Team Backgrounds: Adam Vincent started AV Motorsports on January 6th of just this past year, with the help of childhood friend and ARCSOA driver Vance Caldwell, started off small with a few wins in quite small leagues, mainly by leader Vincent, as the team is barely known, but with Caldwell in ARCSOA and helping and advertising AV Motorsports, PWCOM could be it's big break to get known!

As of this moment. Team Signups are full :/. However, there is one team that has not been confirmed yet, and if they do not confirm by Saturday, they will lose their spot, so your team would be the first alternative.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity November 30th 2017, 5:20 pm

Team Name: Thunderbolt Dodge

Team Nationality: Swedish

Sponsorships: TaxAct, CreditOne

Manufacturer: Dodge

Team Background: William Karlsson, Sr. was a professional stock car driver who reigned supreme in multiple leagues back in the 1980s. In 1985, Karlsson Sr. retired from racing to help out with his family. His son was born that year, William Karlsson, Jr. Karlsson, Jr. had aspirations to become a professional race-car driver just like his father had been. When Karlsson, Jr. turned 18 in 2003, the two formed a team based in their home of Sweden. The team had competitvely raced in some smaller leagues, before entering leagues such as the Global Supercar Championship. Now, the team looks to head to PWCOM for a new start.

Last edited by kinqsparkity on November 30th 2017, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing November 30th 2017, 5:26 pm

Team Signups are CLOSED. We may in fact that have one(or two) too many teams, we are in talks to figure out what is going to be done.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing November 30th 2017, 5:46 pm

UPDATE: With the PWCOM field size being grown from 28 to 30, this has allowed AV Motorsports to be granted access into the series. There is still one unconfirmed team remaining(PETRONAS Honda), if they do not return, the Thunderbolt team will be granted access as well.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing November 30th 2017, 5:47 pm

kinqsparkity wrote:Team Name: Thunderbolt Audi

Team Nationality: Swedish

Sponsorships: TaxAct, CreditOne

Manufacturer: Audi

Team Background: William Karlsson, Sr. was a professional stock car driver who reigned supreme in multiple leagues back in the 1980s. In 1985, Karlsson Sr. retired from racing to help out with his family. His son was born that year, William Karlsson, Jr. Karlsson, Jr. had aspirations to become a professional race-car driver just like his father had been. When Karlsson, Jr. turned 18 in 2003, the two formed a team based in their home of Sweden. The team had competitvely raced in some smaller leagues, before entering leagues such as the Global Supercar Championship. Now, the team looks to head to PWCOM for a new start.

As of this moment. Team Signups are full :/. However, there is one team that has not been confirmed yet, and if they do not confirm by Saturday, they will lose their spot, so your team would be the first alternative. Also, Audi cannot be chosen, as that Manufacture is full. Must choose between Honda and Dodge
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum