Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 7 of Virginia @ Martinsville

+11
day500champ1
Persona40
Thaber
AAllen22
LHP14Florida
Coops
MrKyleCollins
CJ Racing
Finnish909
RedViperGaming
f1fan
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 7 of Virginia @ Martinsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7 of Virginia @ Martinsville

Post by Rovenami January 4th 2016, 8:59 pm

Tauger and Jackwater: "NEVER AGAIN!!"
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Round 7 of Virginia @ Martinsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7 of Virginia @ Martinsville

Post by RedViperGaming January 4th 2016, 9:20 pm

Pericles:"My car just died out and I couldn't pull it by the pit wall. Sorry to Duncan for that, and to Cavagnaro, and others involved."

Rehall:"Another top 15 and I did it two laps down, seems legit. 10th in Points, I'm a championship threat! Who is leading ROTY?"
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 January 4th 2016, 9:25 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:Pericles:"My car just died out and I couldn't pull it by the pit wall. Sorry to Duncan for that, and to Cavagnaro, and others involved."

Rehall:"Another top 15 and I did it two laps down, seems legit. 10th in Points, I'm a championship threat! Who is leading ROTY?"

Brock: "Hey, Rehall, congratulations on moving up in the points. BTW, I have some news."

OOC: Go over to the Michigan thread.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 January 4th 2016, 9:35 pm

Really can't say much since it was Martinsville and people cannot enter the pits right. But got points and I keep my streak but mainly just regular Martinsville.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins January 4th 2016, 9:45 pm

Stella: "I can not explain how good my car was today, it was just extraordinary! Sucks I had to finish 25th, then again it was behind Myatt so maybe it was luck?"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit January 5th 2016, 12:13 am

Wilhoit's Reject of The Race:
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 5th 2016, 9:24 am

Kurtis: "We were running pretty solid. Just a yellow kept us more than a lap down."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum