Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 6 of Illinois @ Illinois Motorsports Park

+8
FitzwaterAustralia59
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
UndyingLight
RedViperGaming
Hsuorttocs
johnnyracer24
CJ Racing
f1fan
12 posters

Go down

Round 6 of Illinois @ Illinois Motorsports Park Empty Round 6 of Illinois @ Illinois Motorsports Park

Post by f1fan December 28th 2017, 2:52 pm

OOC: Post away
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 6 of Illinois @ Illinois Motorsports Park Empty Re: Round 6 of Illinois @ Illinois Motorsports Park

Post by CJ Racing December 28th 2017, 3:35 pm

Dodd: "Well now that the A700 is over, these next few races are gonna be super important to have some good finishes stay out of trouble. I love this race track, maybe the best race last season, so I am excited to see how it's gonna go for this #41 Nationwide Lexus BFM team."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Round 6 of Illinois @ Illinois Motorsports Park Empty Re: Round 6 of Illinois @ Illinois Motorsports Park

Post by johnnyracer24 December 28th 2017, 5:05 pm

Arndt: Have to regroup after the media tour. Can't get too distracted. I've created a nice gap between myself and the rest of the field and it would be imperative if I can hold it. 

Davis: It's now time to regroup. Sadly we tore up a few race cars, but that doesn't mean we can put our heads down. We showed strength on a high-speed track. Heck, I got some mail from Volkswagen when I got back home congratulating us on on success and that they'll be keeping an eye on us. In addition, they'll be looking to make us more of a factory team. Perhaps it's a good thing we're setting up a developmental team.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 28th 2017, 6:03 pm

Roush: I hope this week is the week I finally win. I was fast here last season until Maddie started fucking with me. Hopefully we can break thru and win. I think the 700 was showing I could win at any time. It also showed how much adversity I experience in a week. I find it satisfying I came back with a 6th place after being in a wreck during each segment, but I feel like this is the week I can break thru and win.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 28th 2017, 6:18 pm

Pericles: "Just gonna look to rebound and win this thing. Tired of coming close and being screwed over this season. We're going to get it right this week!"

Rehall: " I haven't lost my temper like that in ages but I am sorry to Kenny for the vulgar response. Although that wreck was kinda both our faults...Anyways...Time for RDR to rebound after getting taken out one by one in the A700."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight December 28th 2017, 10:26 pm

Hallec: "I be hopeful that me A700 luck carry over to here. Me season has yet to be pretty, but a seventh place at the most prestigious race...'tis me be a happy lad!"

Hallec: "Oi. Who would 'ave thought that a willy like me could keep me nose clean and keep me car alive out there and do so well. Ah well, Ill....uh nose..here I be!'

<tapes fake bull nuts to the window of John Arndt's RV with a note that says 'Aye, I heard ye like Texas, mate! 'Ere, 'ave some more!" with no signature attached>
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 29th 2017, 2:13 am

Kenny: Jack Hallec sounds exactly like Steve Irwin did. You know, the Crocodile Hunter
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing December 29th 2017, 4:28 pm

Freeze: Glad that RDR is back to working hard at the shop. Just looking for a smooth weekend at Illinois to get back on track.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 29th 2017, 6:56 pm

This is going to be fun racing on a Track I haven't raced at in awhile and its a Road Course i haven't been racing on in awhile either
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 30th 2017, 2:30 pm

FBR front row lock out proves that the "Old guys" still have it

Season 24 retirees, Noah Hart and Kenny Myatt lock out the front row for the Round of Illinois. Hart just edged out Myatt for pole in a classic time trial shootout at the end of the session. Collectively, the combined age of the front row for the Round of Illinois is the oldest in ARCSOA history. 

Myatt and Hart have both had an atrocious season up to this point. Their FBR cars have struggled throughout the season. The American 700 may have been a turning point for their season. Hart scored a top 5 finish in this year's running of the longest stock car race in the world. While Kenny Myatt was on course for a possible victory until a wreck on lap 258 took him out of contention for the victory. Can Hart and Myatt ride this front row lockout into a 1-2 finish for FBR?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 December 30th 2017, 8:05 pm

Monaco's Pre Race Thoughts:
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 2nd 2018, 7:38 pm

Roush: I am starting to feel like I need to get my first win soon. I should've had it a long time ago... I feel like my win has been long overdue and if I can't get it soon, I might never get it...
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 2nd 2018, 8:10 pm

Kenny: Noah and I on the front row. What is this... Season 8?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 January 3rd 2018, 6:31 pm

Arndt: Definitely didn't qualify where we wanted, but we made it our effort to claw our way through the field and salvage enough points as possible. That restart looked to be our chance with the asinine restart up front, but we got tagged and that ruined our chances. At least we finished intact and Silverspeed didn't have that bad of a day.

Davis: Not our day. Nothing worked to our favor. Regroup and we'll come back and fight harder then.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 3rd 2018, 6:38 pm

Noah Hart: I tell you what, that was some really uncalled for driving out there. No disrespect to Beka Moss because she drove a heck of a race and kudos to her on winning in the Elite Series. Scott Roush knows better than to drive the way he did. I hope he comes clean and tries to make things right for what he did because he cleaned out a bunch of good cars and drivers capable of winning.

I made a mistake during the race but we came back and finished 2nd. This is the first time all year I have felt like we had a really good car and Myatt also had a good car too. This one slipped away...

We continue to chip away at decent finishes week in and week out in cars that honestly isn't as good as they should be. Just consistently earning points on the grid and that's what you have to do. Those Silverspeeds are going to be real tough to beat they have something going and they are finding that extra speed that we just haven't found. We are still within a race of the championship and we want to win this championship in my final season and that's the goal.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 3rd 2018, 7:10 pm

Dodd, 11th: "What a weird race, not at all sure what was going on out there, at least we got points in the #41 Nationwide Lexus."

CJ Racing will put out a statement on the Roush/Llamas incident on a later date.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2018, 7:13 pm

Kenny: Scott Roush continues to show that he is the most overrated driver in the series. He continually complains about the fact that he hasn't scored his first win. Yet, it is quite clear why he hasn't. If he would race with common sense, that overgrown man-child would get his first win. As long as he continues to moan about it, and attempt to grab it by doing stupid moves, he'll never get it.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 3rd 2018, 7:19 pm

Roush Post Race:
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing January 3rd 2018, 7:36 pm

Freeze: 18th today not what the team wanted, but at least we didn’t lose a car or engine. Hope all involved in the wreck are alright as well that was nasty
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 January 3rd 2018, 8:14 pm

Alex:"Well damn are you guys in high school or something? I mean I get that the mistakes by a driver costs you guys a race, but I've watched the replay over and over again, and it just seems like Roush just got overzealous, and yes, Roush has a couple of years under his belt, but everyone makes mistakes in a race. Acting like its a cardinal sin makes no since to me. It shows that Roush is willing to be aggressive to try and win. I know the feeling, these races are difficult as hell to win with all of these great drivers coming up and these vets trying to gain glory, going for it on a restart is something that happens every damn week. And plus has the person calling these races ever driven a race car? He acts so high and mighty like he knows everything, and to me he sometimes needs to shut his damn mouth. He made one mistake. That's all."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 3rd 2018, 8:17 pm

Dover: Ah [expletive], my car died on me. Sucks. I'll move on to next week.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 3rd 2018, 8:25 pm

Welp Im pissed after getting turned on lap 1 AGAIN.
Great drive by Hallec to get on the Podium
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 3rd 2018, 9:05 pm

CJ Racing, Scott Roush Mutually Part Ways after Round of Illinois

After a major mid-race incident involving Scott Roush, Cody Llamas, and Kenny Myatt among others, and some comments that were made after the race, it has been announced that CJ Racing and Scott Roush have agreed to mutually part ways after the Round of Illinois.

David Levin(President/CEO of CJ Racing): "CJ Racing as a team have gone through a lot of ups and downs in our 4 seasons in the ARCSOA Elite Series. Season 22 was an especially troubling time, where we as a team made an error that not only cost us a driver, but also respect in the garage area. We have made major strides to amend that, and one of those is a promise to each driver that signs to this organization that no matter how bad things get, we will stick with them.

However, in this situation, Scott Roush approached us after the Round of Illinois and asked to be released from the team. While we had no plans to let him go, we have decided to grant his release. We are saddened that this had to happen, and we wish him the best of success wherever he may go."

CJ Racing Announces Driver of the #25 for the Remainder of S24

Levin: Now, we would like to announce the driver of the #25 Chevy for the rest of the season. After some consideration, and talking with some drivers and teams, we are announcing that Tristan Wilhoit will drive the #25 for the remainder of S24. His experience will help our team stabilize in this situation."

Tristan Wilhoit will also be bringing sponsorship from Alaskan telecommunications provider GCI onboard, and will driving the #25 GCI Chevy starting at Kansas.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 3rd 2018, 11:39 pm

Hallec Radio Com:

Jack Hallec: "I be havin' ta say, I am very ecstatic at me podium, but very wary on the conditions of me fellow drivers. It be a shame to have such brutal, horrid wrecks. Yer best bet is I was cautious the entire rest of the way...dear me. I hope the best fer Schallrotte."

Jack Hallec: "I wish the best fer them. Me heart be also heavy to hear that Scott Roush is leavin.' It hurts me heart to see so much controversy over trivial things. Like I be saying before, I 'ave watched every season of ARCSOA and watched Roush at his peak. I was so happy to see and race against such legends as Allan, or Hart, Myatt, and so many others. As to hear yet another of my favourites leave, it burdens me heart."

Jack Hallec: "After I 'ave heard, I sat in me trailer a little bit, and thought up meself how I would approach Roush to ask him to stick around....but when I walked up to his trailer....I lost every bit of me composure...and as I almost turned the doorknob....I could not gather myself and stared in his window a bit. I wanted so badly to have me a heart to heart with him. I be too cowardly and I walked away."

Jack Hallec: "If Roush is up ta' it, I sure will sit down and 'ave me a jolly chat with him. I cannot get over this race weekend. Aye, I 'ave had me some great highs, but many lows as well. I hate ta hear Roush leaving. Roush, farewell, me good friend. I truly hope ya make a return."

Jack Hallec: "If anybody needs me, Fitzwater and I will drink a couple Foster's at the local bar if ye want to come visit. Aye me..."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 7th 2018, 5:39 pm

Kurtis: "This season has not really gone our way so far, sooner or later that will change. We'll see what we have to do in order to climb up in points."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum