Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thundersport GP painting request for VCS (Verizon Cup Series)

Go down

series - Thundersport GP painting request for VCS (Verizon Cup Series) Empty Thundersport GP painting request for VCS (Verizon Cup Series)

Post by UndyingLight December 31st 2017, 4:41 pm

Nick tells me that testing is at the end of the week, so if ya could get these done and sent to him by then, it'd much appreciated!

Number: 77 (Jackson Harrows)
Manufacturer: Dodge
Primary Sponsor: Vodafone
Associate Sponsors: Wells Fargo
Link to sponsor images: Any would be fine. (If I post links, this will get ridiculously long. PM me on Discord if you want full-images).
Tire Type: ??
Mod: BR13
League (If Applicable): Verizon Cup Series
Notes for Design?: Here's the idea, (and bear with me), both of these cars will have the exact same scheme (the associate sponsor being Wells Fargo) will be the basis of the scheme, but the primary sponsor will be whatever I choose. Essentially, you have two of the exact same schemes, but only the hood logo is different as is the numbers. (As to differentiate the schemes)

Number: 78 (Mack Johnson)
Manufacturer: Dodge
Primary Sponsor: KFC
Associate Sponsors: Wells Fargo
Link to sponsor images: Same as above.
Mod: BR13
League (If Applicable): Verizon Cup Series
Notes for Design?: Same as above. Also note, Nick wants name plates (just the last name according to him) and contigs on both schemes.

There's specific imagery to come with this if you should need it (a basis, to be more descriptive). DM me once more on Discord to get these images (as once again, links would flood this page far too much).

Last thing, thank ya mates (whoever takes this on), much much appreciated! Very Happy

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down