Thanks For the Memories! A Farewell Note to the Teams and Drivers Not Returning to PWCOM for S2

Go down

Thanks For the Memories! A Farewell Note to the Teams and Drivers Not Returning to PWCOM for S2 Empty Thanks For the Memories! A Farewell Note to the Teams and Drivers Not Returning to PWCOM for S2

Post by CJ Racing on January 16th 2018, 6:22 pm

After a great 1st season overall that was sadly cut off from the airwaves after the mid-way point of the season, it was expected that S2 would bring some changes, and that some teams and drivers would probably either leave the series, move on to the ARCSOA Elite Series, or retire from racing.

In this brief moment, we would like to thank each and every one of those drivers and teams for making their mark in this series, and officially close a chapter before beginning the new season...

First off, to the teams: Thank you to Balor's Curse Engineering, Arvidsson Luclad Racing, and PETRONAS Honda, and Longfellow & Whitehouse Racing, for making your mark in PWCOM 1st season back. Each one of you brought a team with storylines and moments that will be remembered for seasons to come, and we are proud to call you part of the founding teams that built the stepping stones for this series's future. A special congrats goes to the Longfellow & Whitehouse Racing team, who finished Top 5 in Team Points in it's final season, and truly made their mark in the series.

Now, to the drivers: We want to say thank you to Austin Stonewall, Troy Holt, and Seppo Nare for making their mark in this series. We wish you the best of success in whatever future endeavors you decide to embark, whether that is racing or otherwise. As for Tayil Wallach, Moshe Gurion, and Zachary Fitzwater Sr, while we might not always agree with the AES, we respect them as a racing series, and we wish you the best of success there, and we hope you were able to take some of the lessons you learned racing here in PWCOM wherever you go.

But before we end this short thank you note, and look on to next season, we must give a special mention to one driver, Arthur Löwenherz. Lowenherz is truly a racing pioneer, who's incredible skill and amazing driving ability always seemed to be pushed under the radar. He gave it his all, with grit and determination, and without question is a True Racer, a title given to very few. We hope that now and in the future, that every new driver that walks into this series will look at Lowenherz as a driver to attempt to emulate their racing career after.

We wish him the best of success in whatever he chooses to do during his life after racing... And from the bottom of our hearts, we just want to say,#ThankYouArthur.

As this chapter officially closes, and a new one begins, we are grateful for those who helped us re-start this series and make the 1st season a great one. But now it is on to the future, and we are excited to bring it to you. It's almost time to go racing!!

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Thanks For the Memories! A Farewell Note to the Teams and Drivers Not Returning to PWCOM for S2 Empty Re: Thanks For the Memories! A Farewell Note to the Teams and Drivers Not Returning to PWCOM for S2

Post by UndyingLight on January 16th 2018, 11:21 pm

Harrows: "It always saddens me inside to see any driver or team to fall out of racing in a great series due to lack of interest, or funds, or whatever be the cause. I truly wish the best to all those who have finished and left a legacy. 'Tis be a shame I could not race with ya!"

Whetteneaux: "Eh, I do dislike seeing anybody leave, but it won't hurt me personally. See you on the flipside, I guess."

Last edited by UndyingLight on January 22nd 2018, 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Thanks For the Memories! A Farewell Note to the Teams and Drivers Not Returning to PWCOM for S2 Empty Re: Thanks For the Memories! A Farewell Note to the Teams and Drivers Not Returning to PWCOM for S2

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on January 17th 2018, 8:03 pm

Fitzwater Sr: Thank you PWCOM for the memories i gave them after 1 season wish everyone luck in Season 2
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down