Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perkins: Johnson is no "king"

3 posters

Go down

Perkins - Perkins: Johnson is no "king" Empty Perkins: Johnson is no "king"

Post by f1fan January 31st 2018, 1:02 am

The always controversial, two-time Daytona 500 champion, Sean Perkins has made another very controversial statement. A reporter from the Bandicoot Sports Network (BSN) asked Perkins a question about Richard Johnson and Luke Martin coming back to race one final Daytona 500 in their respective careers. Perkins, scoffed at the idea of them being serious threats. 

"Martin is ok in my book. He's a lot better than that schlep Richard Johnson. Everyone in the SCS paddock calls Johnson the king of the series. He's really not that good. He is the "burger king" of the SCS. His results pass slowly, and will most likely leave you with indigestion. Since 2015, he has only won one race and hasn't finished in the top 10 in points in the final five seasons in his career. He has never won a Daytona 500, and to be quite fair, he isn't exactly the most friendly driver on the track while he is racing. In fact, I tend to avoid being around him because his rampant selfishness tends to put others in danger of being put into the wall at 200 MPH. Johnson is only the king if the castle was made of sand."

Perkins will attempt the 22nd Daytona 500 in car #78 for Horizon Group.

OOC: This is all in storyline. Not my true feelings.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perkins - Perkins: Johnson is no "king" Empty Re: Perkins: Johnson is no "king"

Post by AAllen22 January 31st 2018, 6:44 am

Andreas:"Really? I think they will prove you wrong. Anyone can win that 500, a rookie, or a veteran. You can't count anyone out of this race. That's the beauty of it. With that said...... I am gonna do my damnedest to win my last one."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight February 2nd 2018, 1:56 pm

William Duncan: "This is clearly a cry for attention... It's better to just ignore him."
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum