Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dom Caps wins back to back races to open up the 2018 Season!

2 posters

Go down

Dom Caps wins back to back races to open up the 2018 Season! Empty Dom Caps wins back to back races to open up the 2018 Season!

Post by FUEL March 19th 2018, 2:48 pm

For the 3rd time ever out of 22 Seasons... The winner of the DAYTONA 500 wins the 2nd race of the season! Jackson Braun in Season 1 and Charles Sandfer in Season 3 are the only drivers in history to accomplish this feat. Caps now has an opportunity heading into Las Vegas to do something nobody has ever done and that's win the first 3 races in a row! Also, Caps has a chance to tie Richard Johnson's record of most consecutive wins, Johnson won 3 races in a row during Season 1 and Season 3... nobody has ever touched this record also so if Caps can somehow pull off a win at Las Vegas a record will be broken and he'll also tie another record that hasn't been touched in the last 19 Seasons!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Dom Caps wins back to back races to open up the 2018 Season! Empty Re: Dom Caps wins back to back races to open up the 2018 Season!

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 22nd 2018, 11:42 am

The Streak will end this weekend XD
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down