Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 6 of Springfield

3 posters

Go down

Round 6 of Springfield Empty Round 6 of Springfield

Post by FUEL April 11th 2018, 10:26 pm

Back at it with the dirt racing in the Sony Cup Series... Last year, Jeffery Lynn dominated the end of the race having nearly a 20 second lead. We've had 5 dirt races in the past and the only active driver around now that has won on dirt is Jeffery Lynn... In fact Jeffery Lynn has a 100% win rate at dirt races in the SCS. Lynn has only started 2 dirt races in his career and he won both of the races so possibly Jeffery Lynn is the odds on favorite to win at Springfield? There's some drivers who have never raced on dirt in their life so many of our contenders will give it a go and hope to come out of the weekend with a good result.

QUALIFYING PROCEDURES

- Similar to Baer Field we will have both Session 1 and Session 2 Qualifiers run in a Qualifying Race to determine who makes the field.

- However, Top 18 in the 10 lap qualifying race transfer into the race! STARTING IN THE 10 LAP QUALIFYING RACE DOES NOT COUNT WITH STARTING ROUND 6.

- Top 18 in each session make the race, similar to how the Fastest 18 in each session qualify into the race on speed.

- The final 6 positions for the race will be determined off provisional land.

- Top 10 finishers in the Qualifying Races from each session will transfer into a separate Qualifying Race to race for starting positions 1-20th for Round 6... This will determine who wins the Sony Pole Award for the weekend.

- Where ever you finish in the Final Qualifying Race will determine qualifying positions 1-20, while 21-36 starting positions will be determine how they finished in Session 1 and 2's Qualifying Races... 37-42nd starting positions will be Provisional Land (determined by Owner Points)
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Round 6 of Springfield Empty Re: Round 6 of Springfield

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 12th 2018, 1:04 am

Dirt Racing hoping for REVENGE
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL April 15th 2018, 1:27 pm

FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis April 16th 2018, 11:37 am

D. Kurtis: "I honestly didn't feel that fast coming into the race despite doing well in the heat. We were about a top 10 ish car anyway. We got better in the first half and was up to the top 5, but we weren't as fast as the leaders were by a long shot. The flat tire and improvising our strategy really helped us in the long run to get us a solid top 10 finish. Like I've said multiple times, finishing well is important in moving up in points. Plus, the result was way better than where I finished here last time, so I'm happy."

J. Kurtis: "It's radical to see both cars make the race, with Schwal unfortunately using a provo. Both were climbing up the order, and Luis made a mistake, but that happens when you're a rookie. Schwal did absolutely wonderful out there and got us our first top 10 of the season! We had realistic expectations, but a top 10 certainly wasn't one of them. Hope we can see more success like that in the future!"
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 17th 2018, 5:39 pm

23rd
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot