Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by f1fan on January 2nd 2016, 6:38 pm

This is something just meant for fun... I in no way will use these. But for each of your drivers post a theme song based on your drivers personality.

Kenny Myatt:

-This theme symbolizes Myatt's rather precise racing tactics. Myatt is excellent at looking very intimidating on the track by pulling off rather off cantor moves to get his way... He is also known for playing mind tricks on drivers around him. Making Myatt one of the most intimidating drivers on the grid. This theme symbolizes intimidation.

Christian Van Der Pesch:

CVDP's his new nickname. He is known for being aggressive. Sometimes over his head. This theme shows a boiling over of that aggression.

Speaking of which, CVDP's theme sound good enough for a race!

_________________
Kenny Myatt:
Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Kenny_11


Maddie Myatt:
Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Maddie11


Erin Perkins:
Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Maddie10


Sean Perkins:
Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1852
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 24
Location : Bowling Green, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by Finnish909 on January 2nd 2016, 7:57 pm

Kyle Shock Jr.:
(First Part only)

Shock Jr. has a legacy to his name. A soul drive to race in his fathers shoes to be filled. This song shows his aggression to win. The lyrics even told of his woes to even drive in the AES. Kyle Shock Jr., a Shocking Legacy.

Skyla Johnson:

A protege looking to grow after the demise of her mentor. A broken heart, only to heal by the thing the two share. This tone of song shows both a goodbye, and a hello. This is what Johnson embodies now. And beyond.

Phaula Thenos:

A war cry. A name to never be forgotten. The Thenos are proud, their names worldly known. Her win this season proved that her name, and of her cousin will never go. She for now is 'The Blood' that veins carry of her cousin. With tears shed, she will still yell her name to any gods above. In her name in Greek. She is Phaula Thenos. Goddess of the Speedways.

(I did too much.)
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 827
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Honnouji Academy

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by day500champ1 on January 2nd 2016, 8:14 pm

Since my driver is based off myself, his taste in music is the same as mine.  As such I feel that there was one artist that would work.  This also my favorite song by this artist as well.

Ryan Griffin:

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 208
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by RedViperGaming on January 2nd 2016, 9:38 pm

Nick Pericles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_veE_yBZ6M

Nick Pericles. A tragedy that ignited a spark into the creole-greek driver. To remind him of the past, and the fact that at some point; he is out of time. Every time he steps into that race car, he reminds himself of the past, the reason he is who he is today. Short Tempered was a trait from his entire family, push the right buttons and he is an open book. A long legacy is to be remembered, through Time, and Tragedy.

_________________
--------------------------------
"A Perfect World is Never Perfect only filled with lies."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 17
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by f1fan on January 2nd 2016, 9:50 pm

Finnish909 wrote:

Skyla Johnson:

A protege looking to grow after the demise of her mentor. A broken heart, only to heal by the thing the two share. This tone of song shows both a goodbye, and a hello. This is what Johnson embodies now. And beyond.

Phaula Thenos:

A war cry. A name to never be forgotten. The Thenos are proud, their names worldly known. Her win this season proved that her name, and of her cousin will never go. She for now is 'The Blood' that veins carry of her cousin. With tears shed, she will still yell her name to any gods above. In her name in Greek. She is Phaula Thenos. Goddess of the Speedways.

Jeffery Finguy:

Jeffery Finguy has a cult larger than the average religion. Some say he has followers as far as the West Indies. The passion of this religion is the fact that most racing drivers seem to think Jeffery Finguy died for their sins, unholy judgment, and bad racing decisions. Jeffery Finguy, long live his holiness!

_________________
Kenny Myatt:
Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Kenny_11


Maddie Myatt:
Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Maddie11


Erin Perkins:
Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Maddie10


Sean Perkins:
Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1852
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 24
Location : Bowling Green, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by Thaber on January 2nd 2016, 9:54 pm



Thaber's a wild driver, about as wild as this guitar's mom. While he does occasionally look back on old races to see his crashes, Thaber has his serious moments. They don't show up very frequently, however.

OOC: USE THIS FOR A RACE KENNY


Last edited by Thaber on January 3rd 2016, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-12-08

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by CJ Racing on January 2nd 2016, 10:02 pm

Since I am a new racer to the NR2003 community, I don't really have a song that matches my personality yet, but here are 3 songs , including one for my secondary driver Tommy Turbo, that I found:

The first one is any racer's dream: To be, as it says, Sunday Money, to be the best when it counts. It doesn't matter about qualifying, or practice, all that matters is how you drive on race day, and there was no better racer ever to do that than the Big E himself...

Sunday Money:

The second song... Well... You'll just have to watch it to see. Smile Smile Smile

Songify...:

And lastly, Tommy Turbo's song. There are many ways to describe Tommy, but really there is only one video that truly describes what he does...

WARNING TO FINNISH909... DO NOT WATCH THIS... IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

Tommy Turbo:

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2015-12-19

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by Finnish909 on January 2nd 2016, 10:10 pm

f1fan wrote:

Jeffery Finguy:

Jeffery Finguy has a cult larger than the average religion. Some say he has followers as far as the West Indies. The passion of this religion is the fact that most racing drivers seem to think Jeffery Finguy died for their sins, unholy judgment, and bad racing decisions. Jeffery Finguy, long live his holiness!

...This gave me cancer.

IT HAS BEGUN
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 827
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Honnouji Academy

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by RedViperGaming on January 2nd 2016, 10:21 pm

Oh Shit, That made me fall into hysterics, First Finguy's cult, then Tebow. It's Too Funny! Laughing

_________________
--------------------------------
"A Perfect World is Never Perfect only filled with lies."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 17
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by CJ Racing on January 2nd 2016, 10:23 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:Oh Shit, That made me fall into hysterics, First Finguy's cult, then Tebow. It's Too Funny! Laughing

Yeah, he didn't even comment on the Tebow video... I can imagine his reaction though... Smile Smile Smile

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2015-12-19

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by CJ Racing on January 2nd 2016, 10:25 pm

And I didn't even see Finguy's before I posted mine...

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2015-12-19

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by RedViperGaming on January 2nd 2016, 10:27 pm

f1fan wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:

Skyla Johnson:

A protege looking to grow after the demise of her mentor. A broken heart, only to heal by the thing the two share. This tone of song shows both a goodbye, and a hello. This is what Johnson embodies now. And beyond.

Phaula Thenos:

A war cry. A name to never be forgotten. The Thenos are proud, their names worldly known. Her win this season proved that her name, and of her cousin will never go. She for now is 'The Blood' that veins carry of her cousin. With tears shed, she will still yell her name to any gods above. In her name in Greek. She is Phaula Thenos. Goddess of the Speedways.

Jeffery Finguy:

Jeffery Finguy has a cult larger than the average religion. Some say he has followers as far as the West Indies. The passion of this religion is the fact that most racing drivers seem to think Jeffery Finguy died for their sins, unholy judgment, and bad racing decisions. Jeffery Finguy, long live his holiness!

Um...First of all, I just watched the video..it's kinda a rule for a white guy to NOT say N*gga. ..Secondly, great bars son! Laughing

_________________
--------------------------------
"A Perfect World is Never Perfect only filled with lies."

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 17
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by Guest on January 2nd 2016, 11:48 pm

Alan Cavagnaro:
Dropkick Murphy's-Tessie

Michael Cavagnaro:
Capital Cities-Safe and Sound

(For regular songs)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by MrKyleBusch1 on January 3rd 2016, 10:33 am

Jake Baskinger:
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 409
Join date : 2015-11-05

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by LHP14Florida on January 3rd 2016, 2:54 pm

James Shelly:


Tamur Delic:
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 230
Join date : 2015-11-04

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by Rovenami on January 3rd 2016, 2:59 pm

Treck Tauger:
Tanya Jackwater:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-11-04

Back to top Go down

Driver's Entrance Theme Songs Empty Re: Driver's Entrance Theme Songs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum