Ryan Acosta: "I believe we have speed to win multiple races"

Go down

Ryan Acosta: "I believe we have speed to win multiple races" Empty Ryan Acosta: "I believe we have speed to win multiple races"

Post by FUEL on April 20th 2018, 12:15 pm

Jeffery Lynn's win last week at Springfield was 7th team victory in the history for Allen Family Racing Team and first win of the season for them in 2018... The win marked also their first finish inside the Top 10 all year in the first 6 races. Despite these numbers the team's rock, Ryan Acosta, sits a solid 8th in points with 0 Top 10s to his name. Acosta scored his best finish of the season of 11th at Springfield while his teammate went on to lead 43 laps and win the Round. Acosta's 11th place finish was the 4th Top 15 finish of the season for him. The only time Acosta hasn't finished in the Top 15 was a mechanical failure on the start of the DAYTONA 500 where he rebounded to finish 18th and a bad pit call at Atlanta dropping him to 23rd... Acosta has always been a driver that has really shined in the summer stages of the seasons to find victory lane for Allen Family Racing Team, there hasn't been a single season Acosta and AFRT have went winless in since coming together in 2015. Acosta had this to say after the team's victory for Springfield.

Ryan Acosta: "Last week at Springfield was awesome seeing the dirt king Jeffery win for the team was huge, because Andreas didn't make it in the race. I felt like that win was for Allen in a way. Some untimely cautions have kinda held us back from getting the finishes we deserve. The season has been great, I can say Daytona & Atlanta were our bad finishes, there were other races that we could of challenged for the win. I believe we have speed win not just one race, but win multiple races for AFRT."

I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down