Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaedin Davidson signs on with Hero Motorsports

2 posters

Go down

Zaedin Davidson signs on with Hero Motorsports Empty Zaedin Davidson signs on with Hero Motorsports

Post by FUEL May 22nd 2018, 7:34 pm

Zaedin Davidson is moving on from Maverick Motorsports and will sign on with Hero Motorsports to race full-time in the #13 Toyota. The move to pick up Davidson came after a comment from Pericles after Richmond degrading the race team and Hero Motorsports wanting to replace him with another veteran in the series. Davidson has been racing in Cup Series action since Season 14 and his best career finish is 2nd, 3 times. Davidson will strap up and prepare to race on the high banks of Talladega this coming weekend.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Zaedin Davidson signs on with Hero Motorsports Empty Re: Zaedin Davidson signs on with Hero Motorsports

Post by FUEL May 22nd 2018, 7:38 pm

Comments coming from team owner of Jake Baskinger, "Our team is working on getting better every week and (Nick) Pericles talking down on the organization at this time is not the type of driver I want behind our cars. I have a feeling Zaedin Davidson could really do something special. He has the experience behind the wheel and I think he could be an asset to the team."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Zaedin Davidson signs on with Hero Motorsports Empty Re: Zaedin Davidson signs on with Hero Motorsports

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 22nd 2018, 7:44 pm

Which Zaedin alot of luck at Hero Motorsports
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down