Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 11 of Talladega

+2
CJ Racing
FUEL
6 posters

Go down

Round 11 of Talladega Empty Round 11 of Talladega

Post by FUEL May 24th 2018, 4:19 pm

This race weekend is every man for himself. This is the kind of race that every driver will strap up and roll off the grid knowing they have a shot to win this race. Last time out at Talladega, Jordan Davis took down the win in a race fill with wrecks... will this race see a similar fate? Last Spring, Jake Baskinger and teammate Jesse Turner out smarted the field with fuel strategy to be apart of the fame and glory for a 1-2 finish for their organization. Earlier this year at Daytona, Dom Caps made a pass coming to the white flag lap on Steven Jenkins to take his 2nd DAYTONA 500 Championship! Will we see Caps or Jenkins be a factor in this race or will an unfamiliar name take the crown? Possibly a past veteran looking for their moment in the sun one last time, maybe it'll be someone looking to grace victory lane yet again or possibly a first time winner? All our questions will be decided this weekend.

Qualifying Results

Sony Pole Award: Dom Caps

1. #6 Dom Caps
2. #5 Jordan Davis
3. #17 Jesse Turner
4. #11 Ryan Griffin
5. #99 Matthew Rodriguez
6. #97 Jake Baskinger
7. #44 Jeffery Lynn
8. #1 Steven Jenkins
9. #34 TJ Martin
10. #25 Luke Martin
11. #10 Cody Llamas
12. #88 Dillon Young
13. #48 Nick Mace
14. #45 Ryan Acosta
15. #55 Levi Pascoe
16. #38 Dajon Weeks
17. #19 D.J. Kurtis
18. #78 Sean Perkins
19. #95 Eric Burton
20. #8 Dylan Schwallenberg
21. #27 Carson Scott
22. #22 Zachary Fitzwater
23. #13 Zaedin Davidson
24. #76 William Brock
25. #24 Charles Sandfer
26. #31 Sean Harple
27. #43 Andreas Allen
28. #94 Caleb Hoffman
29. #3 PJ Williams
30. #92 Jeffery Finguy
31. #15 Chris Dodd
32. #77 Casey Lester
33. #90 Kyle Basaglia
34. #52 Jeff James
35. #41 Kyle Collins
36. #96 Garrett Sydnor (prov)
37. #98 Bobby Jones (prov)
38. #26 Josh Crash (prov)
39. #2 Jordan Fisher (prov)
40. #81 Bradley Bishop Jr. (prov)
41. #46 Charlie Smith (prov)
42. #9 Hayden Kline (PCP)

Did Not Qualify

#32 Stephen Pollard III
#07 James Shelly
#21 Scott Roush
#4 Luis Hernandez
#85 Doug Lockrow
#36 Jonny Gardner
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Round 11 of Talladega Empty Re: Round 11 of Talladega

Post by CJ Racing May 24th 2018, 5:28 pm

Dodd, 31st: "Well, the last time we started 30th or worse, I'd say we did pretty good haha(started 30th, finished 3rd at Pocono), and we ran pretty well at Daytona and probably would have had a chance at finishing really well in the 500 if we wouldn't have had that flat tire, so I'm feeling that this starting spot isn't so bad."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing May 26th 2018, 5:47 pm

This race weekend is every man for himself. This is the kind of race that every driver will strap up and roll off the grid knowing they have a shot to win this race. Last time out at Talladega, Jordan Davis took down the win in a race fill with wrecks... will this race see a similar fate? Last Spring, Jake Baskinger and teammate Jesse Turner out smarted the field with fuel strategy to be apart of the fame and glory for a 1-2 finish for their organization. Earlier this year at Daytona, Dom Caps made a pass coming to the white flag lap on Steven Jenkins to take his 2nd DAYTONA 500 Championship! Will we see Caps or Jenkins be a factor in this race or will an unfamiliar name take the crown? Possibly a past veteran looking for their moment in the sun one last time, maybe it'll be someone looking to grace victory lane yet again or possibly a first time winner? All our questions will be decided this weekend.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan May 26th 2018, 9:46 pm

Sean: Why the hell is Chris Dodd even out there? He's dangerous as all hell, and he has proven that he is incapable of holding a line as a lapped car. Dodd is a brainless idiot that cost us a shot at the win.

OOC: Can someone explain to me how the hell Luke Martin convinced Noah that it is alright for him to have two drivers on the grid at one time when there are 30 other people trying to get a single driver on the grid as well? That's utter crap if you ask me as I was specifically told that we weren't allowed secondaries.

EDIT: Apparently, Allen does it as well. To be fair, I feel kind of cheated because I was told we weren't allowed to have two drivers in an SCS race at the same time. I hate to bring this up after such an awesome SCS race. But, I feel really cheated again.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing May 26th 2018, 9:55 pm

Dodd, 30th: "Really unfortunate that we got caught up in that early wreck, and then that damage made my car really hard to drive. I apologize to anyone who was affected by it, except for a certain driver who clearly has lost a few brain cells over his racing years."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 28th 2018, 2:32 pm

Top 30 finish aye
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 May 29th 2018, 12:19 am

Had a nice shot to pass TJ, then Acosta passed me going into 3 when he should've moved up out of the way to let us have a fair race. Oh well, lapped traffic hurt many people today. But history was made, and it was cool to help make it happen for UER to a certain degree.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis May 29th 2018, 5:05 pm

D. Kurtis: "What an absolute moron, ridiculous in how a lot of us got taken out of that race. Guess the injury really messed with his brain a bit. No offense. Just frustrated we got taken out so early."

J. Kurtis: "Valient effort for Schwal today, a top 20 is what we need."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: