Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APS: The Start of the End

2 posters

Go down

APS: The Start of the End Empty APS: The Start of the End

Post by kinqsparkity June 14th 2018, 9:56 pm

The Start of the End

3 months ago, the Amazon Pro Series kicked off its inaugural season at Daytona International Speedway. 3 months later, we're nearing the end of the American races, and with that, the start of the season finish is coming very soon. With the All-Star weekend complete, we head into Las Vegas for Round 11 with Alexander Rowe as your points leader. Rowe has been seemingly unstoppable throughout the first 10 points races. He has a win, coming at Dover for Round 2, but hasn't gotten to Victory Lane since. The only other man who has seemed to be as good as him is Tylor Thaber. Thaber swept the first two road courses of the season, coming at Watkins Glen and Road America, being the only driver to have won two races this season. With his average finish at road courses being 2nd place, Tylor could be on his way to a championship with that 05 car. However, despite his success on road courses, he has struggled on other tracks, and due to his inconsistency, Rowe remains your points leader. Other notable names are Jacob Long, Diego Yepez, Eric Monaco, Jean-Marc Briore, and more who all look to claim the first ever APS championship title. It can be done by anyone with the right confidence and effort for the final ten races. We have just 4 more to go before we head out of the United States for our Chase of Champions, the title of the international tour. At this point, no one knows what will happen. In the meantime, the drivers are practicing currently at LVMS, in hopes of going to Victory Lane in Sin City. Out of the 42 drivers, the fastest so far is Roger Rey. We'll see which car well end up covered in champagne and confetti in Victory Lane here in these next few days.

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

APS: The Start of the End Empty Re: APS: The Start of the End

Post by UndyingLight June 15th 2018, 12:38 am

Steve Pace: "I am so proud of my team. While every race isn't the best, and somehow we haven't seemed to keep it together enough to win a race...boys, let me tell you, it is an absolute honour to have three drivers under my orders following, and willingly make an effort to be friendly to me, my staff, and heck, even my family. I feel as if I could be a king. To race against 39 other drivers, and my team-mates and recruits is such an amazing feeling. I have enjoyed all bits of it. The way my dudes handle their cars, their crews and me, makes me proud. I feel as if we have a very bright future ahead of this team. Thank you, Jeffery Finguy, Adam Vincent, Darrel Watts as well as my co-directer Jamie Oppague, and so, so many more for being awesome. If you stayed on my team, I couldn't care more."

Steve Pace: "What lies ahead is more cement on this firm foundation and corner piece set in stone. I believe before the end of the season, one, or all of us will have something to celebrate. Whether it is a win, or a championship title, or even staying at our pace, no pun intended, I am certain these three, and their amazing crews. I will be piloting my #2 car for as long as I can, and I know this team will not go down in history as unknown, and I, and my team are here to prove that."

Pace: "Good luck to each and every driver, crew member and fan. May we all stay safe, I'm lookin' at you, Dimitriou, and most importantly, have some rockin' fun! Let's do it!"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum