Ingrid Weiss gets suspension after Richmond Incident

Go down

Ingrid Weiss gets suspension after Richmond Incident Empty Ingrid Weiss gets suspension after Richmond Incident

Post by nhood53 on June 23rd 2018, 6:26 pm

On lap 375 of the Richmond 400 in the Dunkin Donuts Series, Caution #5 came out for an incident involving the breakdown of Alyssa Longwood. Three laps later, an incident shocked the DDS world. Ingrid Weiss, who was the leader at the time was exiting pit road under caution. Wilson Wallace was three laps down and had to pit the next lap. Ingrid Weiss would stay on the apron through Turn 3 and attempt to merge in Turn 4 with other traffic (a penalizable move not merging properly). However, the 98 of Wilson Wallace would come down the track into Ingrid as he was attempting to pit. Instead of making the move to re commit to pit road, Ingrid turned dead right into the Wallace car and put him into the pit wall.

Ingrid Weiss would go on to finish in second, but the officials were not happy with what she did. The penalty handed down was a one race suspension, by DDS penalty rules, replaceable. The replacement driver is former GGR driver Anna Kelso.

Last edited by nhood53 on June 23rd 2018, 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed driver comment)

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Weiss gets suspension after Richmond Incident Empty Re: Ingrid Weiss gets suspension after Richmond Incident

Post by Tigerman on June 23rd 2018, 8:54 pm

GGR is looking at either Kelso or Emma McGuigan as a replacement.
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Weiss gets suspension after Richmond Incident Empty Re: Ingrid Weiss gets suspension after Richmond Incident

Post by Tigerman on June 24th 2018, 5:30 pm

McGuigan has agreed to drive the #44 next week. STP will also not be on the car. Hawaiian Punch agrees to a one race contract.
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman on June 25th 2018, 8:47 pm

Weiss: "CTRS and DDS know what their doing. I have no idea what I was doing. I agreed with their situation of sitting me out that race. Now to move onto Atlanta and hopefully get a Top 10 finish."
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down