Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carson Scott will not return to the Sony Cup Series in 2019

2 posters

Go down

Carson Scott will not return to the Sony Cup Series in 2019 Empty Carson Scott will not return to the Sony Cup Series in 2019

Post by FUEL June 25th 2018, 7:18 pm

Carson Scott who came into the Sony Cup Series in 2016 subbing for Jake Baskinger after his injury at Decatur for 12 races... his great performance landed him a ride with the team for 2017, however, the same way he earned his ride will be the same reason he were to sit out of 6 races in 2017... Scott broke some ribs at Chicagoland early in the year but returned to the same track for redemption to take down his first career win at the track that took him out of the championship run.

Scott came into the 2018 Season with winning races on his mind, however, recently something new has came into Carson Scott's life as something he wants to do with his future. Carson Scott has announced that he will be leaving the Sony Cup Series after 2018 to go rally car racing in 2019. Scott did not rule out a possible return but he said out of fairness to Turner Performance Racing that he plans on not returning for next year. This announcement comes as a shock to some as Carson Scott led 66 laps at Kansas and was 2 laps shy of victory. 

Turner Performance Racing and Carson Scott have accumulated 1 victory and 12 Top 10 finishes in 57 races so far in their career and currently sits 19th in points after scoring his 3rd Top 10 finish of the season last weekend.

OOC: Also, 1,000th post for myself Smile
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Carson Scott will not return to the Sony Cup Series in 2019 Empty Re: Carson Scott will not return to the Sony Cup Series in 2019

Post by JJRacer89 June 25th 2018, 11:14 pm

Everything's still cool between him and I. Just that he feels more ready to take on new adventures in life, and he's done a great job in the short amount of time that he's been in a Sony Cup Series car. But his work isn't done yet, he's still gonna try as hard as ever to win.

And I have 614 more posts 'til I catch up to your amount lol
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down