Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Hall of Fame Season 25 Class announced

2 posters

Go down

ARCSOA Hall of Fame Season 25 Class announced Empty ARCSOA Hall of Fame Season 25 Class announced

Post by f1fan June 29th 2018, 10:02 pm

After the Grand Prix of Road Atlanta, The ARCSOA Hall of Fame commission has voted and decided that the following 5 members will be inducted into the ARCSOA Hall of Fame

Noah Hart
Kenny Myatt
Francois Dominier
Stephanie Tilton
Sean Perkins
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA Hall of Fame Season 25 Class announced Empty Re: ARCSOA Hall of Fame Season 25 Class announced

Post by f1fan June 29th 2018, 10:05 pm

Kenny Myatt Statement: 25 years ago, a bunch of young kids began racing in an unknown developmental series, with little future. Now, four of them, are in the ARCSOA Hall of Fame. I can't believe I am one of those people. I am so ecstatic to be in the hall of fame. ARCSOA is a special series. To have over twenty wins in the series, and see the series grow from a backyard, grassroots series, into a commercial powerhouse in 25 years is amazing to me. I am in cloud nine right now.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA Hall of Fame Season 25 Class announced Empty Re: ARCSOA Hall of Fame Season 25 Class announced

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing June 30th 2018, 12:08 am

Freeze: Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the nominees and to my team Boss Noah. Thanks for all that you do to the sport and same with Kenny and the crew well deserved.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down