Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth

Go down

Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth Empty Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth

Post by Thaber on January 8th 2016, 9:24 pm

OOC: Got Kenny's okay for this, and I had this planned out before the season, so don't call this a ripoff...or do, if you want...

'Sabine and I are proud to announce that we are soon to be having our first child...', Tylor Thaber announced at a small press conference shortly before leaving Fontana after not making the American 700 in what is likely to be his final attempt, at least as a full-time driver. 'We are also proud to announce that we're having twins. With this, I plan on becoming a stay-at-home father, and Sabine a stay-at-home mother. I won't rule out a return for the 700 however...'

Thaber also announced that he will be missing the round of Quebec at Circuit ICAR. A replacement, or whether or not there will be one, is unknown at this time.
Thaber
Thaber
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth Empty Re: Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth

Post by Persona40 on January 8th 2016, 9:40 pm

Henry Williams: "I'll be willing to be a replacement driver; also, congratulations on the twins."

Last edited by Persona40 on January 8th 2016, 9:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth Empty Re: Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth

Post by CJ Racing on January 8th 2016, 9:46 pm

Dodd: "Congratulations!! I am glad to hear this great news! May you, your wife, and your coming children, be blessed greatly. And to decide to be stay-at-home parents is something that I greatly applaud, especially with today's culture. Again, congrats man!

And hey, if you or your team need someone to jump into your ride, just let me know, ok? Again, can't say it enough, congrats, and may you have a blessed future!"

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan on January 8th 2016, 9:52 pm

Kenny: Another driver with twins? Wait for those sleepless nights Tylor!

Maddie Myatt:
Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
Thaber To Be Out For ICAR, Retiring; Sabine Giving Birth Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 on January 8th 2016, 10:12 pm

Thabor it was nice racing with you but it's going to suck because now that I have to get use to another teammate or whatever. Whoever that may be, I'll treat them like I would treat any teammate and I expect the same to me. But the one I would like to see take that ride would be Kristaphor Gronlund or Marcus Paulssen in the #44 the best after their performance in the duels.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 9th 2016, 12:06 am

Cavy: Thaber I can always run a car for you if needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 on January 9th 2016, 12:40 am

Shock Jr: "...Nice knowing you... Good luck on your future..."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins on January 9th 2016, 10:46 am

Freeman: "Wanna know what's a weird coincidence? Both of our drivers that are (or were) twins are now sadly decreased. Those two drivers being Jeffrey Finguy and Kyle Collins"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming on January 9th 2016, 12:06 pm

Pericles:"Raise that baby good!"

Rehall:"I will laugh my ass off when your kids becomes interested in racing!"

Nick Pericles
Owner & Runner of The VCS
Owner of Red Stallion Racing
Sony Cup Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports- #81
AES Driver of Blue Flare Motorsports - #81
S21 AES Champion - SilverSpeed #83
SCS Wins: 3 - Latest : 2015  Round 29 Of New York
AES Wins: 8
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida on January 9th 2016, 9:14 pm

James: I didnt know thabor, but I wish the best. I know a lot of people have asked to replace him, but I have one more to add to the List. Amy Shelly is looking for a ride and would be honored with it.
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops on January 9th 2016, 11:57 pm

Syron: "Hope for the best future, Thaber. But wow, twins!? That's incredible. I can definitely understand your decision. Once again, good luck!"

Cayden Lorenzo: "Maybe I can move to the Elites? I really need to get back on the track."

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 on January 12th 2016, 1:44 am

Congrats on being a dad Thaber and all the best on your Future I understand your decision I'm a Dad too and expecting another Child with my Wife in June
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down