Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM Racing Re-signs Alex Benyacko, Hannah Allen, and Jek Porkins for 2019

Go down

CM Racing Re-signs Alex Benyacko, Hannah Allen, and Jek Porkins for 2019 Empty CM Racing Re-signs Alex Benyacko, Hannah Allen, and Jek Porkins for 2019

Post by CJ Racing July 11th 2018, 6:10 pm

It has been a banner year so far for CM Racing, with the team combining for 4 wins and nearly half(49.3%) of all the laps led this season. One reason for that: Their 3 talented rookie drivers, Jek Porkins, Alex Benyacko, and Hannah Allen, all of whom have won a race in their rookie seasons. So it wasn't a surprise that it was announced earlier today that CM Racing has re-signed all 3 of them for the 2019 Hardee's National Series Season.

Tommy Turbo(President/CEO Of CM Racing): "We are very excited to have Allen, Benyacko, and Porkins come back for the 2019 HNS Season. They have showed tremendous talent this year so far, and we know that they will only get better with experience. I believe that each of them have great promise, an come next year will be ready to take that next step in their journey as drivers."

Hannah Allen, Niece of SCS Veteran Andreas Allen, will remain in the #0, and will continue to have Regal Cinema and IKEA(another sponsor TBA) sponsor her car for 2019. She is currently(as of Richmond) 3rd in points.
Alex Benyacko will remain in the #8, and will continue to have Resse's and Ditech(another sponsor TBA) sponsor his car for 2019. He is currently 8th in points.
Jek Porkins will have a new number next year(TBA), PEAK(and 2 other sponsors TBA) will sponsor his car for 2019. He is currently 10th in Points.

An announcement that was not made was if John Arndt will be returning to the team next year, however that is almost certainly because Arndt is moving up to the Sony Cup Series next year, it is not known where yet however.

Note: These Driver Deals can be "voided" if a Top SCS Team offers a FT ride to one of the 3 drivers for 2019.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down