Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1 veteran Zachary Fitzwater steps away from racing

3 posters

Go down

Season 1 veteran Zachary Fitzwater steps away from racing Empty Season 1 veteran Zachary Fitzwater steps away from racing

Post by nhood53 July 20th 2018, 9:36 am

After multiple seasons of bad luck, Season 1 Veterna Zachary Fitzwater has opted to move out of the racing scene. He has been on, to date, a 100 race winless drought and has not been close to winning since Zen Joltis in Season 8. He also had one of the worst seasons of any driver in the inaugural season of the Dunkin Donuts Series only better than Paul Jackson and Anna Kelso.

Zachary Fitzwater has 2 Cup wins to date and his wife Henrietta has 1 DDS win. His first win came in the infamous Season 1 Coca Cola race which was more known for Shaun's wild Turn 4 flip after the checkered, where he defeated Jeffrey by almost a full second. That season he made it all the way to Round 3 of the Chase before getting knocked out.

Zachary's 2nd Cup win came in the Season 7 Capital City race, where he outlasted Nathan in a battle for the win to break his long winless drought which had lasted 6 seasons. Zachary once again was eliminated in an early round of the Chase.

Zachary's luck would come to an end pretty much directly after that, as he would have two struggling seasons leading to his eventual decline as a driver in the public interest while new rookies such as Tommy Roberts and Brenna Carmichael took his place in the series. His wife, Henrietta, also has some series experience, running some Cup races in Seasons 5 and 6 and running in the inaugural season of the DDS where she got a win at California after holding off several hard charging drivers such as the afore-mentioned Tommy Roberts.

The team may choose to shut down, and if so another team has desires to pick up its assets.

(OOC: Seasons 1-6 I just put whoever I wanted in the cars, I didn't care about consent as much as I do now.)

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 1 veteran Zachary Fitzwater steps away from racing Empty Re: Season 1 veteran Zachary Fitzwater steps away from racing

Post by nhood53 July 20th 2018, 12:54 pm

It has been announced that WestFall Motorsports and team owner Bill Roberts will take over the assets from FAR for their new 26 team if FAR shuts down.

Also, just to note the other 5 veterans from Season 1 who are still competing: Hood, Sandfer, Williams, Jackson, and DePlatt.

Last edited by nhood53 on July 23rd 2018, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 1 veteran Zachary Fitzwater steps away from racing Empty Re: Season 1 veteran Zachary Fitzwater steps away from racing

Post by Tigerman July 23rd 2018, 8:41 pm

Wow, it's sad to see Zachary go. He means so much to CTRS being one of the first drivers to drive in NMGAR.
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 24th 2018, 10:40 pm

Im going to keep my team going. My Wife Henrietta will be behind the wheel of my car
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 July 24th 2018, 11:05 pm

FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:Im going to keep my team going. My Wife Henrietta will be behind the wheel of my car

Is this in Cup or DDS? I'm assuming Cup since Jeff told me you were not returning to DDS.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 24th 2018, 11:07 pm

nhood53 wrote:
FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:Im going to keep my team going. My Wife Henrietta will be behind the wheel of my car

Is this in Cup or DDS? I'm assuming Cup since Jeff told me you were not returning to DDS.
Yes
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down