Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffery Lynn will retire after the 2018 Season

2 posters

Go down

Jeffery Lynn will retire after the 2018 Season Empty Jeffery Lynn will retire after the 2018 Season

Post by FUEL July 24th 2018, 8:13 pm

The long road for Jeffery Lynn in the Sony Cup Series will come to an end after the 2018 Season. Jeffery Lynn started his racing career in the Cup Series back in Season 2 and has scored 6 career victories with most recently a win at Springfield this year with Allen Family Racing Team. Lynn currently sits 9th in the championship standings with 17 races remaining in the year and Lynn has decided to not extend his contract with Allen Family Racing Team and not look into any options for the 2019 Season. Lynn will go down in the history books as one of the sports' best dirt racers in the country with Lynn winning 3 dirt races and being winless on every attempt he's ever had out on the dirt.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Jeffery Lynn will retire after the 2018 Season Empty Re: Jeffery Lynn will retire after the 2018 Season

Post by AAllen22 July 25th 2018, 2:32 pm

Andreas: I want to personally thank Jeffery for his time here at AFRT, even though it has on;y been half a season, he has helped us on our cars and his knowledge and experience has helped us all improve. I am glad we were able to get him a win at Springfield and hope to get him more before the end of the season. It's been nice racing with you and being your boss, let's go get one before the end."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum