Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitzwater Australia Racing announces Caitlin Murphy in the 59 in HNS in 2019

Go down

Fitzwater Australia Racing announces Caitlin Murphy in the 59 in HNS in 2019  Empty Fitzwater Australia Racing announces Caitlin Murphy in the 59 in HNS in 2019

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 24th 2018, 1:15 am

After Fitzwater Australia Racing and Jack Hallec decided to terminate the deal to return to the team FAR went into a different direction. After signing Eric Monaco and Joseph Srigley in the past 3 weeks FAR has signed another rookie and makes history in the process for the organization. Fitzwater Australia Racing has confirmed that they have signed the 2nd rookie to the team and hires Caitlin Murphy to drive the famous 59 Pirtek Toyota Camry in 2019. Murphy the other young gun from Canada becomes the 1st Female Driver to drive for FAR in the Hardee's National Series. Team Owner Zachary Fitzwater Sr on Murphy. "Caitlin came into my team shop last week after giving me a call took a look around the shop talked about 2019 and after thinking about all options gave Caitlin a call saying I decided to call you and let you know that we have the seat for you if you wanted it will be an oppurtunity of a lifetime to drive for my team and she said yes this is a right step in the direction for our team as a whole".
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down