Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony Cup Series Releases Statement About Next Year's Schedule

2 posters

Go down

series - Sony Cup Series Releases Statement About Next Year's Schedule Empty Sony Cup Series Releases Statement About Next Year's Schedule

Post by FUEL September 2nd 2018, 11:58 am

The schedule for next year is in the works and is in constant work to work with track facilities on getting dates approved. Some new tracks are possibly on the horizon while the schedule looks to possibly be taking a safer approach. It was leaked that the Sony Cup Series Schedule for next year will see more returning tracks on the schedule for the 2019 Season than there was for the 2018 Season. Also, some big news coming in was the amount of races the series will host. For the past 4 years the Sony Cup Series has hosted 36 races per year in crowning a champion. There will only be 30 races on the calendar for the 2019 racing season.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

series - Sony Cup Series Releases Statement About Next Year's Schedule Empty Re: Sony Cup Series Releases Statement About Next Year's Schedule

Post by JJRacer89 September 2nd 2018, 1:47 pm

Sounds okay to me. 36 races is a lot, but less than 30 wouldn't really be enough. So it's right in the sweet spot.
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down