Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 2 at Watkins Glen International

3 posters

Go down

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 2 at Watkins Glen International Empty Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 2 at Watkins Glen International

Post by KleverProductions October 6th 2018, 5:33 pm

Qualifying to be posted soon
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 2 at Watkins Glen International Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 2 at Watkins Glen International

Post by KleverProductions October 6th 2018, 5:36 pm

Alexander Rowe back on top!

After an intense Qualifying session, Alexander Rowe beats out Steven Thompson by 0.05 seconds!

Full Qualifying:
https://i.gyazo.com/0c0b183c36aeb77e24968c306a74000a.png <Top 20
https://i.gyazo.com/685d3bf371e6f103a999b5aae286d521.png <Last 16
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 2 at Watkins Glen International Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 5 - Round 2 at Watkins Glen International

Post by nhood53 October 6th 2018, 6:37 pm

17th 24th 35th. Please Perez don't let us down.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight October 7th 2018, 2:04 pm

Dack Jovic: "Wow, I am verily impressed with the speed of this vehicle today. I am utterly surprised that I've been able to close up near the top of the field again. It feels like forever. Watkins Glen was my first top ten, so let me try to make my second attempt a win!"

Jack Hallec: "Eh lads, 15th isn't too shabby. I thought I be goin' slightly faster than I was, but that bumble in the bus stop did hurt me slightly. I might'a been able to claim pole otherwise. I be hopin' I can play a smart strategy in the pits and use sheer exuberance to make my way to the front, and to a win for Maverick GP."

Jack Hallec: "I wish ya all luck an' safety out there. There's no need for silly incidents that injure people."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down