Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Predictions about Season X

2 posters

Go down

SEASON - 10 Predictions about Season X Empty 10 Predictions about Season X

Post by nhood53 December 18th 2018, 8:57 pm

10. Vince Freeze will finally receive his first career win. He has been so close so many times, I think it's finally Freeze's year.
9. The series will be left in a power vacuum following the leaving of Scott Roush. This season may just be one of the most balanced and competitive seasons since Season 3.
8. Champions Racing will underperform yet again in Season X, as they have not been looking as up to par the last few races of Season 9. However, their 40 car showed some strength in the preseason Daytona test, as did Sandfer.
7. Eric Monaco will defeat William McDonald for rookie of the year. Despite McDonald racing for a Rank A team and inheriting Scott Roush's equipment from Season 9, he did not look good in some of the preseason tests although he has been in the top 10 in every test. Just to quantify the claim, Monaco got the pole for the Daytona test and 4th for the New Hampshire test in a Rank D while McDonald got 22nd at Daytona and 21st at New Hampshire.
6. WestFall Motorsports or Champions Racing will be in at least 1 altercation.
5. There will be at least 3 injuries and one will be sustained at AKMP.
4. The champion will be the first two-time champion in NMGAR history.
3. Deb Bruneil will keep up her streak of winning one race every season, however Merrick Jr. will not.
2. The DDS Champion Carl Dawson will break out and win his first race. He was the second highest rookie last year, however since Moss is in a Rank C it will be hard for her to do very well.
1. Tommy Roberts will win two consecutive championships despite not starting in Round 1.
DDS Champion: Katie Anderson
CTRS Champion: Tommy Roberts (2-time champ)

(These are just predictions and do not hold any future knowledge.)

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

SEASON - 10 Predictions about Season X Empty Re: 10 Predictions about Season X

Post by Tigerman December 29th 2018, 8:10 am

My prediction:
DDS Champion: Kyle Patterson
CTRS Champion: Tommy Roberts
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie