Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED]

+21
Dexter249
Hsuorttocs
RedViperGaming
AnEpikReshiram
Persona40
Gatlin Downey
Firippu
Unstableracer33
UndyingLight
NascarAwesomeSqud24
codeluggy
AB29
FitzwaterAustralia59
AAllen22
RocketKnight
nhood53
kinqsparkity
Lightning Bringer
Finnish909
BugattiNightRide
KleverProductions
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED]

Post by Gatlin Downey January 24th 2019, 8:22 pm

Yes it is ok with me. (Also I noticed you forgot about Hurley running the same scheme as I and Perez had so I just wanted to remind you that he existed even though he may not have done any memorable things, yet.) Smile

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunoco Elite Series - Season 6 Silly Season [CLOSED]

Post by Unstableracer33 January 25th 2019, 4:42 pm

Gatlin Downey wrote:Yes it is ok with me. (Also I noticed you forgot about Hurley running the same scheme as I and Perez had so I just wanted to remind you that he existed even though he may not have done any memorable things, yet.) Smile
He was Quick in the Royale
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by NitroXP February 12th 2019, 12:57 pm

Name: Bobo Jones
Hometown: Just outside of Toronto Canada
Experience: None, but have lots in NR2003 Offline Leagues.
Bio: Former Formula 3 champion and Formula 2 runner up, I am looking to get back into racing. I was sidelined after my legs became partially paralyzed in a catch fence crash similar Robert Wickens crash at Pocono (side note: I was actually at that race). After a 2 year recovery I got back into racing last year and showed some impressive speed in many different series including racking up a win at Infineon, my first since the crash. I am the owner and founder of North Border Motorsports (A fictional powerhouse team that is making its way around many NR2003 leagues) and am interested in possibly expanding them to the SES or Lights Series. At the moment, I am looking for a ride in either series.

Name: Joe Pinkey
Hometown: Princeton, NJ
Experience: None
Bio: Former Colorado Rockies 2nd Baseman, sure fire hall-of-famer. Hit .280 all time with 1400 RBI’s and 575 HRs with many All-Star appeareces, Gold Gloves, and Silver Sluggers.The 2 time World Series MVP (Rockies and Tigers) and 2012 MVP got into his long time love of racing earlier this year and has been a large part of the North Border Motorsport organization. He has shown speed and has shown consistent speed but hasn’t cracked through for that first win. I am looking to be apart of either series, in hopes of proving myself as a real competitor.

NitroXP
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 February 12th 2019, 2:44 pm

Max Anderson to FFM!

Full Frontal Motorsports has announced that driver Max Anderson will be replacing Kirian Malcher in the #40 Chevrolet; Anderson is one win away from tying team owner William Brock for Most SES Wins of All-Time. Sponsors will announced at a later date.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 February 12th 2019, 4:28 pm

NitroXP wrote:Name: Bobo Jones
Bio: Former Formula 3 champion and Formula 2 runner up, I am looking to get back into racing. I was sidelined after my legs became partially paralyzed in a catch fence crash similar Robert Wickens crash at Pocono (side note: I was actually at that race). After a 2 year recovery I got back into racing last year and showed some impressive speed in many different series including racking up a win at Infineon, my first since the crash. I am the owner and founder of North Border Motorsports (A fictional powerhouse team that is making its way around many NR2003 leagues) and am interested in possibly expanding them to the SES or Lights Series. At the moment, I am looking for a ride in either series.

Bio: Former Colorado Rockies 2nd Baseman, sure fire hall-of-famer. Hit .280 all time with 1400 RBI’s and 575 HRs with many All-Star appeareces, Gold Gloves, and Silver Sluggers.The 2 time World Series MVP (Rockies and Tigers) and 2012 MVP got into his long time love of racing earlier this year and has been a large part of the North Border Motorsport organization. He has shown speed and has shown consistent speed but hasn’t cracked through for that first win. I am looking to be apart of either series, in hopes of proving myself as a real competitor.

HHSR would like to hire Bobo Jones, does he accept?

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions February 12th 2019, 4:35 pm

Please go through PLS first, we do not like when people attempt to skip our Lites series
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions February 12th 2019, 4:36 pm

nhood53 wrote:

HHSR would like to hire Bobo Jones, does he accept?

To save you time, Bobo and Joe aren't authorized to compete in the Elites Series due to no previous lites experience, there are other FA tho!
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 February 12th 2019, 8:10 pm

We still have an outstanding offer to Daniel Bouchard & Connor Monaco.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 February 12th 2019, 11:29 pm

nhood53 wrote:We still have an outstanding offer to Daniel Bouchard & Connor Monaco.
Connor Accepts
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by NitroXP February 13th 2019, 7:25 am

I thought this was the universal sign ups, my bad. I was looking for both to go to lights and didn’t know at the time you can’t just jump right in the cup series. Sorry for the false hopes and confusion

NitroXP
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 February 13th 2019, 9:07 pm

Full Frontal Motorsports has announced that Cordell Paulson will be driving the #42 Chevrolet; sponsors will be announced at a later date. As expected, team owner William Brock will be returning to the #01, with SunTrust returning as well.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming February 18th 2019, 12:24 pm

Red Stallion Racing Rounds Up The Rear

Not much has been known about Red Stallion Racing coming into this season's "Silly Season". Which has really turned into "Waiting for RSR to submit their line-up". Well Rest assured, the wait is over!
In the #20 Red Stallion Toyota, PLS Sensation Alex Benyacko will take a crack at the Sunoco Elite Series in his rookie season with Red Stallion Racing!

In the #21 Red Stallion Toyota, Jack Benyacko will be driving for his first season in the Sunoco Elite Series as well! Team-mate Chemistry is important in the SES in order to move up the ranks and with both Benyacko's it will hopefully translate to a powerful rookie duo.

And Last but not least, piloting the #22 Red Stallion Toyota, Team Leader Sean Angel! Angel was a title contender in the previous season and hopes to not only tutor and help the two RSR rookies grow, but push Red Stallion up the ranks to return back to what RSR used to be!

Red Stallion Racing - Toyota
#20 - Alex Benyacko [Rookie] (Busch)
#21 - Jack Benyacko [Rookie] (HBP)
#22 - Sean Angel [Team Leader] (???)
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 February 18th 2019, 9:18 pm

Gone but not forgotten

After the fifth season of the SES, Ryan Monaco will offcially retire from active racing.
But he'll not be soon forgotten as he'll take the Owners Role at Monaco Dynasty Racing a Team he and his Brother Eric Both share Ownership though while Eric will still be out there racing for other teams Ryan will be the Official Owner of MDR.

After the PLS 1st Season Ends Monaco Dynasty Racing will Join the Level of Elites as they will Join in an Uncharted role in the SES

Monaco Dynasty Racing-Ford
Owner:Ryan Monaco
5-TBD - Inerstate Batteries
3-TBD - Wrangler Jeans
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 February 19th 2019, 12:14 am

MDR Takes its first Driver
MDR has annouced they have Signed there first Driver and its Steven Thompson who will drive For MDR in the #5 Car. Thompson Recorded and very impressive results with a Win comming at the Walkins Glen Raceway in round 2 of the SES Season 5

MDR is Pulling off a Big one here but will it serve them well?

5-Steven Thompson- Inerstate Batteries(TEAM LEADER)
3-TBD - Wrangler Jeans
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Bringer February 19th 2019, 2:06 am

Fallout Racing will be chevy and P.J. Karanko has agreed to drive the 36.
Lightning Bringer
Lightning Bringer
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatlin Downey February 22nd 2019, 1:27 am

Hey HHSR, do you have any social media like Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat because I have somethings to ask you

Gatlin Downey
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 February 22nd 2019, 9:11 pm

Bouchard Returns to MDR
In the PLS Season 1 Daniel Bouchard Drove for Monaco Dynasty Racing with recording 1 win for them at Montgomery. Now in Season 6 of the SES Bouchard will return to MDR and to Drive the #3 Wrangler Jeans Ford.

5-Steven Thompson- Inerstate Batteries(TEAM LEADER)
3-Daniel Bouchard- Wrangler Jeans
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Bringer February 25th 2019, 7:52 pm

Connor Hurley to drive the 63 and the 36 will be sponsored by  Brisk Tea
Lightning Bringer
Lightning Bringer
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Bringer March 13th 2019, 12:59 am

the 63 will be sponsored by fosters
Lightning Bringer
Lightning Bringer
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 April 10th 2019, 12:14 pm

Full Frontal Motorsports Hires Former Sunoco Royale Champ Chris Dodd for S6 PT Ride

As the SES's Part-Time entry deadline is approaching, Full Frontal Motorsports have announced that they have hired former Sunoco Royale Champion Chris Dodd to drive PT for them in Season 6.

Dodd: "SURPRISE! I'm excited to come back on a Part-Time basis with Full Frontal Motorsports, and with Team Chevy. I love to race, and this gives me opportunity to race without the pressure of going for the FT Championship."

Dodd will drive the #24 Bass Pro Shops Chevy, and while the schedule hasn't been confirmed yet, is expected to be majority ovals in the North American portion of the season.

Here is Dodd's schedule for Season 6:

Round 1: Pensacola
Round 2: Richmond
Round 6: Nashville
Round 7: Talladega
Round 9: Pike's Peak
Round 10a: Las Vegas
Round 10b: Las Vegas
(Non-Point Royale)
Round 14: Calder Park
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3