Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nirvanafan's return

3 posters

Go down

nirvanafan's return Empty nirvanafan's return

Post by nirvanafan January 20th 2016, 1:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I was looking for a home for my mock season and was hoping to be able to run it here. I believe I ran my Logitech Cup offline league here for a short time I think since I got an email about a month ago saying my account was here was deleted due to no recent activity and I honestly do not remember the name of the site so I guess this being it would make sense.

Anyway I know this site is more for offline leagues but I noticed markjeff531 has a mock season here and both are kind of similar and fit in together. You guys seem to have a bigger and more active community recently out of the other sites that do this sort of thing.

Lastly my plans for this was originally to start from 2008 calling it the best buy cup series but I decided to revamp it and start from 2001 with a big what if being used in NASCAR addressing saftey issues earlier thus having Earnhardt Sr. still alive and working off of that as well as goofing off with other questions such as what if Casey Atwood stayed in the 19 for 2002 instead being moved to the allied Ultra Motorsports 7 or what if there was no chase for the cup. I was only going to do cup but I plan to add xfinity and trucks if we catch up to 1 year behind the current season. I have no new name for it so I guess we can just call this nirvanafan's mock season.

Thank you for your time and consideration in advance,
nirvanafan

Last edited by nirvanafan on January 21st 2016, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

nirvanafan
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

nirvanafan's return Empty Re: nirvanafan's return

Post by Rykia January 21st 2016, 1:45 am

Hey, I remember you!  This was used as NTG's offline community for a short while (I believe you may have been a moderator here at the time).  I'm Roguey from NTG if you remember the name; I participated in Logitech Cup and painted for the series for a short time.

Anyway, welcome back to the forum, and I'll be sure to add your league in the coming days! Very Happy
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nirvanafan January 21st 2016, 2:12 pm

Rykia wrote:Hey, I remember you!  This was used as NTG's offline community for a short while (I believe you may have been a moderator here at the time).  I'm Roguey from NTG if you remember the name; I participated in Logitech Cup and painted for the series for a short time.

Anyway, welcome back to the forum, and I'll be sure to add your league in the coming days! Very Happy

I do remember you from NTG, anyway thanks again I am looking forward to being involved with the nr2003 offline league community again!

nirvanafan
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 21st 2016, 6:24 pm

Hai!
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down