Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gainesville Gators Press Release

Go down

Gainesville Gators Press Release  Empty Gainesville Gators Press Release

Post by CJ Racing January 22nd 2016, 1:20 pm

January 22nd, 2016
Gainesville, Florida

Ed Braddy, Mayor of Gainesville, Florida
"And now, I would like to proudly announce, the team owner and coach of the Gainesville Gators, Tommy Turbo!"

Turbo: "Thank you Mr. Braddy, and a big thank you to everyone that is here today. Today, here in this great city, we are about to go on an amazing journey, a journey that will hopefully lead us to be the forefront of this great series, the Bank of America Team Championship. I want to thank everyone that made this possible, to Mr. Shelly for creating such an incredible series that involves the things that I believe should be most prevalent in any sport; Teamwork, Sportsmanship, and the Dedication to win. And most of all, I want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to be alive today to be a part of all of this.

Now, I know that this journey will not be easy, and that the road will be hard, but I promise you one thing, we will give it our all, we will push each other to be the best that we can be, and at the end of day, whether we win or lose, we will know that we gave it our all, and to God be the glory.

I hope to be able to bring a championship to this great city, and to be able to say at the end of the year, we are #1! But more importantly, I hope to be able to bring awareness to Gainesville and it's community, and through this to be able to help those that need it most.

Thank you all for coming, God Bless, and Let's Go Gators!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down