Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low

Go down

Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low Empty Re: Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low

Post by Finnish909 on January 24th 2016, 8:38 pm

NOT IN SB 50, NEVER IN SB 50!!

LOVE YAH, OLDER MANNING HOLY CRAP THAT WAS GG.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low Empty Re: Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low

Post by Guest on January 24th 2016, 9:49 pm

Finguy at least our team made the post season unlike your Detroit Lions so I would zip it if I were you.

In other note: Knew we were going to lose in a close game, betchya if it was in NE we would be won though from looking at so many other teams in the post season all won in home this season. Kinda glad we lost to a team I have alot of respect for, hoping the Broncos win SB50

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 on January 24th 2016, 10:19 pm

Cavy did you see the GG?

Go suck a railroad spike.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 on January 24th 2016, 11:03 pm

Can you not make me make your teams colors horrid and apologies for that crack?

Love that hastag because the Lions always get the shit end of 'Fake' Officials.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP on January 24th 2016, 11:16 pm

Manning choked once. He might not lose to some random NFC team that has been to the Super Bowl once and lost it. Again.

Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low 4648c62f9bef4e4a2519423c813d09b0
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 24th 2016, 11:19 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Cavy did you see the GG?

Dude that "GG" means nothing. I know you wanted the Patriots to choke for the past couple of weeks, you literally told me that. I'm tired of you being such a hypocrite all the time. And I would rather suck a railroad spike than be your friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 on January 24th 2016, 11:40 pm

alancavy wrote:

Dude that "GG" means nothing. I know you wanted the Patriots to choke for the past couple of weeks, you literally told me that. I'm tired of you being such a hypocrite all the time. And I would rather suck a railroad spike than be your friend

This started because of a fight that didn't need to happen. You think I'm a damn hypocrite because of a tight game for god sakes that was 18-20. I, among almost half of this side of NE wanted that to happen and it did. Be a kid like that, fine. So fine. Be like that and tank my drivers ratings from your series. Do that. I don't care anyways. Say Michigan's a state full of assholes. Say MIS is shit. Good riddance.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 24th 2016, 11:44 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
alancavy wrote:

This started because of a fight that didn't need to happen. You think I'm a damn hypocrite because of a tight game for god sakes that was 18-20. I, among almost half of this side of NE wanted that to happen and it did. Be a kid like that, fine. So fine. Be like that and tank my drivers ratings from your series. Do that. I don't care anyways. Say Michigan's a state full of assholes. Say MIS is shit. Good riddance.

Geez you always assumed the worse. The track thing became a fight because you got butthurt about your track and I didn't. And I am fair when it comes to my series, I won't tank your ratings because of this, you'll still contend for wins. And Michigan is a great state, it's just the track I don't like. You overreact towards everything, can we finish this on Skype pm before this gets any worse in public?

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 on January 24th 2016, 11:46 pm

No. You said we're done anyways. We're done.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 24th 2016, 11:48 pm

Finnish909 wrote:No. You said we're done anyways. We're done.

Dude I know we're not done, I never said we were, I know both of us are going to hold a grudge unless we talk about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 on January 24th 2016, 11:49 pm

alancavy wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:No. You said we're done anyways. We're done.

Dude I know we're not done, I never said we were, I know both of us are going to hold a grudge unless we talk about this.

Then say sorry. And never talk about this shit again.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low Empty Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low

Post by f1fan on January 25th 2016, 12:03 am

Both of you ought to be sorry of yourselves. I am going to let you both off with a warning, because I don't know I can ban you on these grounds. But I am keeping a close eye on this feud you have...

#canned

Maddie Myatt:
Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low Maddie11

Erin Perkins:
Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low Maddie10

Sean Perkins:
Arguing over NFL... yeah we have sunk that low Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down