Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favorite Racing Series

+3
McBlair
CJ Racing
f1fan
7 posters

Go down

What is your favorite Racing Series

Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_lcap29%Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_lcap6%Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_lcap6%Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_lcap12%Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_lcap0%Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_lcap0%Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_lcap29%Your Favorite Racing Series I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Your Favorite Racing Series Empty Your Favorite Racing Series

Post by f1fan February 16th 2016, 12:52 pm

Alright everyone, what is your favorite racing series.

My favorite: What racing series has the most charismatic drivers, the most intense racing, and one of the best schedules. It is the series that will actively troll people who mock it over social media, post videos mocking stupid people, allow its drivers to act like lunatics. That series is the Verizon IndyCar Series!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Racing Series Empty Re: Your Favorite Racing Series

Post by CJ Racing February 16th 2016, 1:31 pm

And penalize you for blocking... Sorry, but I'd rather watch close corner, beating and banging, 3-wide racing, with drivers that actually care about the sport and not ditch it looking for "greener pastures"(Hornish, Danica, Franchitti, etc.). Their drivers are some of the most active sports stars on social media, and one in particular(who's name I won't mention Smile, even has a podcast that allows fans to call in and talk about literally ANYTHING they want!

And the only place you find that is... The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series!

Disclaimer: I enjoy watching almost all racing events... Besides the most boring racing sport IN THE WORLD...

F1....
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 16th 2016, 1:56 pm

CJ Racing wrote:And penalize you for blocking... Sorry, but I'd rather watch close corner, beating and banging, 3-wide racing, with drivers that actually care about the sport and not ditch it looking for "greener pastures"(Hornish, Danica, Franchitti, etc.). Their drivers are some of the most active sports stars on social media, and one in particular(who's name I won't mention Smile, even has a podcast that allows fans to call in and talk about literally ANYTHING they want!

And the only place you find that is... The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series!

Disclaimer: I enjoy watching almost all racing events... Besides the most boring racing sport IN THE WORLD...

F1....

Keep in mind, we also had Kurt Busch and AJ Allmendinger come back to race in our Crown Jewel! I think NASCAR ought to penalize for blocking to be honest. Some of the stuff that people do out there is insane.

We also had more cars in the Season finale fight then NASCAR did with a TRADITIONAL POINTS SYSTEM!

Also, Formula 1 was actually pretty good in the Mid-Late 2000's before Vettel came along. Once Vettel came along it started to dip, and this new engine formula sucks in F1.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 16th 2016, 2:11 pm

You had them for one race... And they haven't gone back... And Allmendiger wasn't in NASCAR that year because of his failed drug test, so that doesn't count... And if NASCAR decides to penalize for blocking, then they might as well just take the fenders off the cars and make them open-wheel.

Uhh... I wouldn't call "double-points" races a traditional points system... Without those double points, Montoya would have won by a mile...

And F1 has been going downhill since Schumacher first retired(or even farther back, probably since Senna died)...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 16th 2016, 2:18 pm

BTW: I do enjoy watching Indycar on occasion, but the excitement just isn't there most of the time(except at Indy, which may have had the race of the year last year Smile...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing February 16th 2016, 4:06 pm

And AJ Allmendiger said today that he will never get back into an IndyCar(until they have closed cockpits at least)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2016/02/16/aj-allmendinger-wont-race-open-cockpit-again-justin-wilson-death/80455704/
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair February 16th 2016, 4:46 pm

(I do think IndyCar needs closed cockpits, but I do like IndyCar racing.)

But I'm a fan of rally car racing. Specifically the Finland Rally. There not as much beating and banging like stock car racing, but it's quite action packed. The jumps they sometimes fly are great, the turns which can always cause a crash, and the conditions of the race. Like, they run on dirt or snow most of the time. The paint schemes are also always beautiful!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 February 24th 2016, 9:02 am

I always loved ARCA. Always fun when you get to catch someone checking their brakes during a race.

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mr.YAMP February 24th 2016, 12:36 pm

Global RallyCross
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2016, 3:44 pm

The Whelen Modified Series, cars with closed cockpits that race at flat tracks and for me I see alot of that in New England which I enjoy, 2nd is F1, 3rd is the 3 main touring NASCAR series. 4th is Formula E, 5th is Indycar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealNathNath February 26th 2016, 4:58 pm

1. V8 Supercars
1a. Le Mans/Endurance racing. (very close 2nd)

Also IndyCar and F1 peak my interest from time to time. I've become disillusioned with NASCAR.

TheRealNathNath
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Location : Morgantown WV, USA (It's the University town and near the PA border thank god)

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 27th 2016, 10:21 pm

There is no love for the Greatest Racing Series in history!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down