Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This topic interrupted my 2AM Roller Coaster video session

+2
Mr.YAMP
GabryelCaruaru
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

This topic interrupted my 2AM Roller Coaster video session Empty Re: This topic interrupted my 2AM Roller Coaster video session

Post by Mr.YAMP February 24th 2016, 5:32 pm

Never heard of this guy.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

This topic interrupted my 2AM Roller Coaster video session Empty Re: This topic interrupted my 2AM Roller Coaster video session

Post by RedViperGaming February 24th 2016, 5:38 pm

Do I know You?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest February 24th 2016, 11:31 pm

GabryelCaruaru wrote:
RedViperGaming wrote:Do I know You?
 moron and your truck series is nothing

Regular members like me aren't supposed to boss people around or anything but don't you think there's a nicer way of going with this? If not there's a possibility of it landing in the Dumpster/Garbage Can

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 February 25th 2016, 1:11 am

GabryelCaruaru wrote:

...So, is that an empty threat, or should I inform Myatt, or Ike about this and ask for a perma ban? You've got to get off the internet for a long time bud.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit February 25th 2016, 1:43 am

Gabe, if you are so willing to get help from others, you could might as well contact me on Skype. Apparently it seems clear to me that people have pushed you away from assisting you and to be fair, many of us have lives of our own, therefore we may not at times become available for you. However, I have much freetime on my hands at often times on weekends, so like I said. If you are hoping to have someone help, I'm willing to help get a start.
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan February 25th 2016, 2:03 am

alancavy wrote:
GabryelCaruaru wrote:

Regular members like me aren't supposed to boss people around or anything but don't you think there's a nicer way of going with this? If not there's a possibility of it landing in the Dumpster/Garbage Can

Too late!

In all seriousness, I have no idea what Wanderly is talking about. But flaming is against the rules... I am going to have to throw down the banhammer at you for 2 days for flaming. Enjoy your vacation! Come back when you grow up a bit.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down