Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington DC's Remodel Is FINISHED!

2 posters

Go down

Washington DC's Remodel Is FINISHED! Empty Washington DC's Remodel Is FINISHED!

Post by FUEL November 10th 2015, 4:27 pm

After the ARCSOA Elite Series and Sony Cup Series not racing at DC since the last time in December 2014, DC's pavement and the track itself has been used so much over the seasons that the track itself has really fallen off. So the track officials at Washington DC DESTROYED the old track and totally redid the entire track. They made sure this new version stood out and was way better than the old version was.

At the time, the old Washington DC track was the best looking track on the circuit for any series. The track looking so amazing to be the finale track. The atmosphere the track brought was unlike any other. Knowing this is all or nothing for a championship right here, your seasons worth all comes down to this race at this track.

Washington DC made sure this time that this new track SCREAMED FINALE! They wanted this new track to be the voice of the series final race. This new track is one of the best looking tracks out there and the track is perfect for the final race of the season. We was wondering would we get the totally new and remodeled track before time to crown a champion and now that we have, this track is HUGE and it makes you realize what is really at stake here. THIS IS WHERE WE WILL CROWN CHAMPIONS FOR NOW ON. GET READY FOLKS, WE ARE RACING HERE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO DECIDE THE CHAMPION OF 2015!

Last edited by FUEL on November 10th 2015, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Washington DC's Remodel Is FINISHED! Empty Re: Washington DC's Remodel Is FINISHED!

Post by f1fan November 10th 2015, 4:43 pm

You had to spoil the track didn't you?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Washington DC's Remodel Is FINISHED! Empty Re: Washington DC's Remodel Is FINISHED!

Post by Guest November 10th 2015, 4:46 pm

OOC: Just saying but Washington DC isn't supposed to have those high buildings in the background just stating a flaw just letting you know but great idea for a track finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan November 10th 2015, 4:47 pm

alancavy wrote:OOC: Just saying but Washington DC isn't supposed to have those high buildings in the background just stating a flaw just letting you know but great idea for a track finale.

Oh well... it has high buildings now! LOL
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 10th 2015, 4:50 pm

f1fan wrote:
alancavy wrote:OOC: Just saying but Washington DC isn't supposed to have those high buildings in the background just stating a flaw just letting you know but great idea for a track finale.

Oh well... it has high buildings now! LOL

Well I'll get to go to DC next week for four days due to our field trip there so that is why I won't be on as much next week, so I'll get to see it in person, I'll bring some photos back if any want to see though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down